Special Chapter: Y/N's Scary Prank

Start from the beginning

Hyunjin: What's so funny?

Y/N: Who gave you this?

Hyunjin: Felix and Seungmin called me and said Jisung found it.

I started laughing even more once I knew who was behind this.

Y/N: Hyunjin they pranked you.

Hyunjin: What do you mean.

Y/N: This news paper is almost 50 years old, this is from 1971. The guy who committed this crime has been dead for 12 years now. *laughing*

Hyunjin: How did you know this.

Y/N: I watched a lot of crime shows in LA and watched reruns of America's Most Wanted and the first case I watch was his. Omg I can't believe those morons made you think that the John E. List killings were recent.

I was dying of laughter but once I saw how pissed Hyunjin got once he realized he was tricked I called the others and we made a wonderful scheme.

~That Night: Author's POV~

You had Felix, Jisung, and Seungmin in the movie room for your biggest prank yet. You called Daehwi over to do makeup art, to make Hyunjin, Changbin, and Jeongin look dead. You had Chan dressed like John List. And you, Daehwi, and Minho have to pretend they discovered them. Minho played gunhots from his phone then Daehwi got his night camera glasses and switched off the power box causing the power to go out. Meaning everyone had to go in positions. Meanwhile the rest of the 2000 line was confused and grabbed flashlights from the room.

Felix: You guys?

Jisung: This isn't funny come on!

Seungmin: You guys gotta stop now!

Minho: *runs in with Y/N and Daehwi* OMG I FOUND Y'ALL!!

Felix: What's going on?

Y/N: Chan is missing!

Seungmin: What about the others?

Daehwi: Shot dead, didn't you hear the shots!?

Jisung: Those were real? Prove it.

Then they took the trio to livingroom and they saw Hyunjin, Changbin, and Jeongin. They think they're actually dead while you, Daehwi, and Minho were trying to hold in their laughter. 

~Time Skip~

It was just Felix, Jisung, and Seungmin left and it was cold. What happened to everyone else? Well Daehwi was in the basement and got "shot", Y/N was "taken by a ghost", and Minho went outside and never came back. But in reality he was really close by.

Felix: COME ON THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE!!

Jisung: This isn't a joke Felix this is real!!

Seungmin: *hears something* Guys....do you hear classical music?

Then the trio look behind them and see a person in a suit walking up to them. They went pale thinking it was the person they were afraid of.

Jisung/Felix/Seungmin: IT'S THE GHOST OF JOHN LIST!!!!!! *screams*

Then the power went by on revealing who was the scary person, it was Chan. Then everyone popped up and started laughing.

Y/N: Ooh we got you good.

Jeongin: I tried so hard not to laugh.

Hyunjin: That's what you fucken get for pranking me, now you're the wussies.

Felix: That scared the crap out of me.

Jisung: It was even that scary.

Y/N: Look John List is at the window.

Then Jisung started screaming but noticed it was another joke.

Changbin: Hey where's Seungmin.

Hyunjin: Crying on my leg. Yeah now you how I felt Seungmin.

Seungmin: Never do that again.

Y/N: Okay what did we learn?

Jisung: Never prank Hyunjin

Y/N: Why?

Felix: Because he's gonna be dramatic and start crying to you.

Y/N: And what do I have to do to fix it?

Seungmin: Payback.

Y/N: Exactly now let's watch a movie you guys.

Y'all decided to pull an all nighter which was a big mistake on a Sunday night. So y'all slept most of the next day.

-To Be Continued-

A/N: Honestly that was the most scariest thing I wrote. And if y'all are curious on who John List is I'll give you info in the comments.