Character Ask Completed

Hola friends ;-) Here is the completed character ask! There wasn’t that many questions though wah

LUKE

from wonderlou: you’re perfect. are you truly happy that you’re with mikey again even though you’re in heaven?

L: Aww… *blushes* thank you! And yes, I am truly happy. It doesn’t matter where I am, as long as I’m with Mikey… I’m happy.

from me: why did you act like you were straight????

L: Fuck you.

MICHAEL

from cliffxcked: hows the sex in heaven like?

M: Oh god. Ten times better than the sex in the real world.

from wonderlou: what’s one thing you wish you could’ve done but you can’t because you’re in heaven ?

M: I would’ve loved to buy a house and raise kids with Lukey.

ASHTON

from cliffxcked: how was that bj party with calum eh?

A: Fucking amazing, he has nice lips.

DARYL

from choodsgloriousnudes: WHY ARE YOU SUCH AN ASSHAT?

D: Because I can be one, bitch.

NATHAN BRENNER

from cliffxcked: coolparyiguess

N: ThanksIguess

THE BASTARD THAT HIT MICHAEL

from cliffxcked: drink of drive, IT’S CHOOSE ONE OR THE OTHER, NOT BOTH YOU LITTLE SHITHEAD

TBTHM: I’m sorry! I was drunk… I didn’t know what I was doing…

from xxLilacNiallxx: Why are you not Muke af?

TBTHM: Muke…? Af…?

from TheLivingIrishAngels: Do you know how much I hate you? (P.s. It’s a lot)

TBTHM: Is it…. a lot ????

from wonderlou: i don’t like you. do you even like you? you killed a very hot boy with a very hot boyfriend. shame on you.

TBTHM: I’m sorry :(

Thanks for the questions (:

I realized I forgot to put me in there so if you want just comment questions for me and I’ll reply to you!

JORDAN