08 | LUKE

this chapter is best read while listening to...

NO CONTROL by ONE DIRECTION

-

In my left hand, I gripped the bottom of a beautiful bouquet of roses. In my right palm, a pizza box balanced.

It's been one month since I took Michael out on our first date. It's been one month since I took the boy of my dreams, my best friend, out on our very first date.

I'm so lucky.

I simply walked into his unlocked house only to see him sitting on the counter and rummaging through a high-leveled cupboard. "Get your ass down from there. You're going to hurt yourself."

He climbed down and grinned at me, pecking my lips. "Thanks for the flowers, babe. They're gorgeous. Like you."

"Oh hush." I blushed, glancing down. I noticed a dark bruise on his forearm and gasped quietly. "What happened?"

"Oh..." He mumbled. "I ran into a door."

"Again?" I chuckled, leaning down and kissing it gently. He shrugged sheepishly. "Stop being so clumsy, Mikey."

Hastily nodding, Mikey took out paper plates and put two pieces of pizza on one plate and one piece on the other. I eyed him oddly as he handed me the plate with the two slices.

"Are you going to get a second, princess?" I asked cautiously. He shook his head no. I sighed, leading us to the couch and clicking the TV on.

It was silent as we ate. My arm slung around his shoulders and he pressed against my side. He was warm. This is how I wanted to stay forever. After I finished my two pieces, I looked over and saw that Mikey was done, but he didn't even finish his one piece. I frowned to myself and laid on our two plates on the coffee table.

"Happy Anniversary, babe." I leaned over and kissed his temple. "I'm so damn lucky to have you."

A few moments of silence went by before Michael nuzzled his neck into my chest, giggling. "I love you, Lucas Roberto."

He gazed up at me adoringly. "I love you too, Michael Gordono." I kissed his lips and cupped his cheeks with my hands. He deepened the kiss. It got intense. His hands roaming up and down my chest, my hands on his neck.

He bit my bottom lip, causing me to gasp a bit and him able to slip his tongue in. I moaned against his lips and I could feel him smirk. "Hey, hey, hey..." I said jokingly, pushing him down so he was directly under me. "I'm the cheeky bastard, not you."

I grazed my fingers along his collarbone and he squirmed. "The things I do to you..." I muttered, attacking his neck with kisses. He moaned and whimpered. I love that I had Michael Clifford flinching beneath me.

I played with the zipper of his jeans and started to take off his belt. "No..." he breathed. "I'm sorry, I'm just... not ready..." I nodded and continued to kiss him until we both pulled away to breathe.

"I'm so fucking lucky to have you, Lukey." He whispered as I fell beside him and cuddled into his side. "I don't know where I'd be without you. Dead, probably."

"Hey!" I scolded, smacking his arm lightly. "Don't say that."

"It's the truth."

"Word it differently, at least! That makes me sad!" I argued. "You could've said you wouldn't be as strong."

"I'm sorry, baby. Don't be sad." He intertwined our hands. "I love you."

"I love you too."

The silence was comfortable. I found myself drifting off to sleep, in the comfort of Michael's arms.

Everything was... perfect.

-

A/N

Sorry that this kinda sucked lol

Edited July 2019