"...Sorry wrong number," I spat out.

"Oh, I see..." She trailed, "You can delete this number then."

That's how I confirmed our cold break-up.

Around three months later my brother found out about our break up and oddly enough, so did her friend Yukimura.

While my brother found out from my lack of energy and change in attitude around friends and family, Yukimura found out from how (Y/N) stopped visiting Tokyo and talking about me. She then dragged me to Osaka the day she found out and Osamu too. I was extremely afraid and felt like I was going to break if I saw her again, yet I wanted to desperately meet her nonetheless.

When Yukimura went to go talk with (Y/N), apparently she was almost unrecognizable. (Y/N) looked so tired and had an aloof way of speaking that showed that she wasn't herself no longer.

Yukimura asked her why she left and broke off with me and (Y/N) somberly answered that she didn't want to see me in pain and didn't want me to feel disappointed again. She hoped that if I didn't see her, I'd feel better.

And I was speechless...I realized how much she really did love me, even after we broke up she still did. 

On my side of the scenario, my brother supported me by giving me ideas and advice that I could use whilst (Y/N) was with her good friend Yukimura, and Serizawa came along too later.

Osamu also talked to (Y/N) at some point and explained how I was much more sensitive than anyone in the world, and little things that can easily be solved can also burst if I kept in for too long. In this case, how my impatience was one of the factors that led to our break-up.

Eventually, me and (Y/N) had a private conversation near a local store and we decided to drink a little together that night. She explained to me whilst sipping her light canned beer every so often, how she was agitatedly walking back and forth outside my apartment after our outburst, scratching her head, and thinking of ways to apologize.

"I was also scratching the back of my head and thinking about it too." I replied.

She informed me that the night we broke up she was on the train heading home and was yearning to call me but couldn't push the courage or confidence back up to do so. (Y/N) said she felt extremely incompetent at that moment as she started tearing up in the train, gripping her phone tightly in her hand.
This hurt my spirit surprisingly a lot, but also made me feel relieved that she genuinely didn't want to leave me in such a straightforward manner.

After the long talk, I went back to Tokyo at around 2 am with Yukimura and Osamu and I received a text message from (Y/N) after what seemed like an eternity.

From: (L/N)(Y/N)

__________________________

> I'll come to Tokyo in two days.

As I read the message over and over again, my own tears started stinging my eyes.

Finally, I felt overwhelmingly happy again.

From this experience, I learned that people that truly love you would want to be equal with you. Sometimes they choose to be greedy, but most of the time they will be very selfless just for their partner's sake.

If being good friends with someone means you share some interests, likes, dislikes, and fallouts together then being lovers means that you share all your happiness, sadness, and burdens together.