Chapter 16:

Elijah's heart stopped. The back of his neck burned like it was placed on a stove top.

"You think Kishiki and I are gonna kill you, Damion, and Natsuki. It seems you're smarter than you look." Noah said again in Elijah's head. He clutched the sides of his head, he wanted to scream.

"Get out of my fucking head!" Elijah yelled in the hallway of the school.

"Now since you know, I don't have to wait. I can watch all of your pathetic lives slowly drain as I kill you. Ha. The thought is so amusing." Noah said again.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" Elijah yelled again. At this point, kids were all turned looking at Elijah. He banged his fist on the cold ground beneath. His heart raced. He didn't care that kids thought of him as crazy, he knew he wasn't. The only thing that was on his mind was protecting Damion and Natsuki and ripping apart Noah.

"What's wrong with him? Is he insane? What the hell?" kids all around were asking as they watched Elijah break down.

He slowly got up and He started to run through the hallway. Kids were moving out of his way, afraid to interfere with him. He ran until he reached the class of where Natsuki was and he pushed the door open. The teacher wasn't there yet and kids were all messing around, but soon turned to look at Elijah. He could see Natsuki looking at him confused.

"Hey what's u-" she began to say before Elijah pulled her arm and almost dragged her out of the classroom.

"We've gotta go." Elijah quietly said, his voice slightly shaking from the adrenaline.

"Why? What's going on?" Natsuki asked as they exited the classroom.

"Noah knows that we think he's gonna kill us and turns out, we're right. He's on his way to kill us now and we need to get out of here and prepare before he does. By now he's probably got Kishiki coming after us now." Elijah explained, his heart felt heavy and beat faster than ever before.

"We've gotta get Damion!" Natsuki said with a gasp.

The two started to run through the hallways and towards the Sophomore classes. They entered each one in search of Damion until they found the right one. Like Natsuki's class, the teacher wasn't there and the kids were going wild. Damion was right beside the door and looked at them with a raised eyebrow.

"Why are you guys here?" Damion asked.

"Noah's gonna kill us and we need to get prepared before he does."

"Oh fuck! We gotta go!" Damion said, his eyes widening with fear.

"Well no shit Sherlock!" Elijah said as they exited the classroom. Kids were staring at the three walking down the hallway, especially Elijah after his fit.

"Why are they looking at us like that?" Natsuki asked with worry in her voice.