Chapter 2: It's Real

Elijah walked out of the school even more exhausted than he felt in the beginning of the day. It was a Thursday, and Elijah dreaded the next day coming. He heard that Liam got suspended for the rest of the week, and since Dylan and David were only there because of Liam, they got off with a warning. Elijah started to sweat, knowing in the back of his mind Liam's already planning his revenge on him and Noah.

"So. You have a plan on how we're gonna go against Liam and his gang?" Noah happily walked towards Elijah, looking at him with curiosity.

"No. I thought that we'd just think of it on our way home." Elijah said then tripping on the sidewalk and almost falling forward.

"Well would you look at that? The fuck that got me suspended tripped on air." Liam said from behind Elijah and Noah.

"Are you just hiding in the bushes or something? Because you legit popped out of nowhere." Noah asked with sass, turning to face Liam. He stood up straight to look more intimidating.

"No. I only live in your nightmares. Isn't that right Elishit?" Liam tilted his head at Elijah who was standing behind Noah.

"Why would you be in my nightmares? Nightmares are scary, unlike you." Elijah pointed out, causing Liam to get mad. He squinted his eyes and stared intensely at Elijah. He then let out a psychotic smile that sent chills down Elijah's spine.

"After what I do to you, I will be." Liam said charging at Elijah. He toppled him over and Liam raised a fist, prepared to hit him when Noah kicked him in the side of his head.

"Fuck!" Liam yelled as he toppled off of Elijah and held his head. He quickly jumped up and went to fight Noah, when the vice principle screamed at him.

"Liam Miller!" she ran at Liam then pulled him by the ear.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" she snapped through gritted teeth.

"They're assholes mom!" he yelled, his ear being cut through by the vice principle's long fingernails.

"Mom?" Noah asked whispering into Elijah's ear.

"I guess so." Elijah shrugged then he stopped. Both Noah and Elijah turned to look at each other. Noah let out a mischievous smile.

"We have dirt on him." Elijah said to Noah who's eyes widened in excitement.

"He can't mess with us now!" Noah exclaimed, almost jumping in the air.

"Even if he does, we have the fact he's the vice principle's son. No one's gonna think of him as highly." Elijah said then smiling along with Noah.

"Best. Day. Ever." Noah said in spaces. The evil smile that spread across Noah's face represented his excitement.

"Okay! Okay!" Liam yelled at his mom who let his ear go. Liam held his ear while looking away from Elijah and Noah.