Fifty Two

Just imagine the people in the picture as Rachel and Ashton okay?

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror. Michael and mom were stood behind me. My hair was sitting perfectly, my makeup was stunning, my dress was my dream dress; everything was perfect. My mom gently placed my veil on my head, letting the material cascade down my face and back.

Michael handed me the bouquet of red roses. I decided to have an all white wedding except for the red roses. When there were red roses, I thought of Jack. So having red roses lining them wooden peer would be like having Jack with me.

I turned to Michael and said, "You better be going. 5sos are my wedding music. I swear, if you're late, I'll decapitate you."

I moved my veil to the side and kissed his cheek, "Thank you." I had grown to be best friends with Michael. Actually, they were all my best friends but Michael was always closer to me.

He walked to the door and opened it, standing in the door frame. "By the way, there's no doubt that you're going to be the most stunning lady in this room." He left.

My mom said, "I thought you two would have had a big fancy wedding. I'm proud of you two though, for following your father and I's footsteps. It was like yesterday when we got married here. Ashton's a lucky man."

"No," I smiled, "I'm the lucky lady."

Ryan walked in and said, "Ready? Wow, Rachel you look stunning."

"Thank you," I smiled. Ryan looped his arm with mine as we all walked towards the front of the small building. I got to the door and joined my father. He smiled, "Ashton looks magnificent," a tear rolled down his cheek but he quickly wiped it away, "You look so beautiful. My babby girl is all grown up." He called me babby girl since I was young.

I looped his arm in mine and smiled, "Shall we?"

We walked to the door. I heard the boys playing amnesia, acoustic of course. Me and Ashton decided on this song because it just felt right for the occasion. Ashton's exact words were, "Too remind us that we aren't perfect but we're only perfect together."

We began to make our way down the beach, everyone standing and all eyes on me. People whispered, "She's all grown up" and "look at how beautiful she is" and "he's a lucky guy".

My eyes were only on Ashton though. He was gazing at me, his mouth hung open slightly as he smiled. He wiped away a tear that had escaped his eye and smiled brightly. He was dressed in a white shirt, black suit and trousers, black brogues, red tie (for Jack) and that fedora I love.

Once we got to the end of the peer, I handed my bouquet of roses to my father and joined hands with Ashton. He whispered, "You look absolutely breathtaking."

"You look good yourself Irwin," I chuckled with him.

**

The minister finished his speech and smiled, "I believe the couple have prepared their own vows."

We both brought out our vows. They were both written on the menu for that little diner Ashton took me to on our first date.

I softly spoke, "I've never believed in soul mates. I've never believed that two people were made for each other. But I know that we're meant to be together. The thing that makes this all so special to me is that you're my first, last and only love. Ashton, you've helped me through so much more than you think you have. You pick me up when I'm down and you hold me in your happiness with you. I'll never forget when I was upset in public because your fans made fun of me. I remember how you shut them up by proposing to me," everyone chuckled," In you, I have found not only the love of my life, but my best friend. And Ashton, I vow to love you forever," I smiled at him, "Forever and Always."

"I vow," his voice cracked as tears escaped his eye, "Wait, I can do this." I squeezed his hand reassuringly and he said, "Rachel, my love for you is limitless, timeless, and endless. You hear all these stories about fairytale endings with them living happily ever after. I may not be a prince but you certainly are my princess. And for the rest of our lives, I will treat you like the princess you are. And Rachel, I vow to love you forever," he smiled brightly at me and whispered, "Forever and Always."

There were aw's and tears heard after both of our speaches. I tried my very best not to cry but I couldn't help but let the odd tear roll down my cheek.

The priest said a bunch of verses and then said, "Do you, Rachel Fox, take thee Ashton Fletcher Irwin, To have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do you part?"

"I do," I smiled at Ashton.

He asked Ashton the same question but of course he swapped the names. Ashton smiled at me, "yes, I do."

The minister smiled, "rings please?"

Calum quickly walked up, carrying the red pillow. Sitting on the pillow were two plain, gold rings engraved on the inside 'forever and always'.

We slid the ringer on each other's fingers before joining hands again.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," the minister smiled.

Ashton carefully lifted my veil and flipped it to the back of my head. He wrapped his arms around my waist whilst mine wrapped around his neck. The seconds our lips attached, cheers and the loud applaud from our friends and families were heard.

We pulled away laughing. Ashton smiled, "Mine?"

"Yours," I smiled.

"Forever and Always," we whispered in unison before kissing again.

That was undeniably the best day of my entire life. Ashton and I were bound together forever. Knowing that we would never end warmed my heart forever. Hes the man I love and I know he loves me too.

Hey guys,
Just letting you know that the next chapter will be the final chapter. Thank you so much for reading! I love you!