Thirty Four

I was sat in Ashton's jeep which was parked in his driveway. He walked out the house with a bag. He opened the driver door and got in, throwing the back into the back. He closed the door and turned the engine on before putting his seatbelt on. He smiled, "Away we go."

We drove for around 10 minutes before Ashton pulled up outside a house. He smiled, "Come in with me. It's just a friend. I just need to grab a few things."

I got out of the car and followed him to the door. He grasped my hand and knocked on the door. A minute later the door open.

A beautiful woman stood in front of us. She had the most beautiful shade of ginger / red hair that I've ever seen. Her hair was straight and long, resting under her breasts. She had big ass and boobs but everywhere else was skinny. She was very beautiful. Her red hair made her green eyes stand out perfectly. She wore a short black dress which had a deep v-neck, showing off her boobs. She smiled at Ashton, "Oh, Ash. I wasn't expecting you. I'm literally about to leave for a party. What brings you here?"

"Wow," his mouth gaped open as he looked at her, "You look lovely, Maddie." Of course, she just had to be his ex. He snapped out of his trance and asked, "Who's having a party?"

"Tyler," she smiled, "Tyler Posey. I introduced you two right?"

"Yes," he said shocked, "Yeah, we're friends. Aw, how's he doing- wait. Why wasn't I invited?"

"Um," she trailed off, "He knew how bad I took the breakup and stuff so he thought it was for the best. Plus, the last thing we need is one last night together before I move to America."

"A bingo night. How many of those did we have?" He rhetorically asked, chuckling as he did.

She gave Ashton a wide-eyed look in shock. She turned to me and smiled, "Hey, I don't think we've met."

"Rachel," I smiled, "Maddie, I've heard about you."

She glanced at Ashton before she smiled at me. She turned to Ashton, "You never answered my question. What brings you here?"

"Oh," he said, "I came to get my other flannels and stuff. I kind of need them because I'm going away for the weekend with Rachel."

She smiled, "Oh yes," she walked away. She turned a minute later carrying about four flannels. A black one, a maroon and white one with '57' printed on the back, a green and black on and a red and black one. She handed them over to Ash and smiled, "All clean. I hope to keep in touch. Goodbye Ashton. Bye Rachel, enjoy your weekend."

We both said goodbye before getting into his car and driving off. I don't know whether it was my own heart or my hormones making me extremely jealous. She obviously had more than just his flannels. She had a great body and she was super pretty. She seemed genuinely nice too. She was perfect.

The way Ashton looked at her broke my heart. His eyes were almost completely green when he looked at her. He only ever looked at me like this way when we were having sex or he was extremely turned on. She was standing in front of him with her clothes on, no physical contact was made but still his eyes shone a beautiful green colour.

I pushed the chair back to I wasn't sitting up straight but at an angle. I turned towards the window and curled up into a ball, my eyes only just able to see out the window.

I couldn't help but wonder why Ashton does this? He's made it quite clear a couple of times that he's completely into some girl. Then he goes and says that he needs 'reassured' that I know I'm his. If anyone needs reassured, it's me. I'm starting to think that he's not as trust worthy as I think. I like him but I can't see us going anywhere if he keeps drooling over other girls.

I made it quite clear that I didn't want to talk to him. I just stayed facing the window. I heard his voice, "Rachel?"

I decided to close my eyes and pretend that I was asleep. I didn't feel in the mood to talk to him. I just wanted to sleep and hopefully wake up in a better mood.