Twenty Seven

We walked in the door and Ashton smiled, "you have a lovely home."

I chuckled, "Thanks." I took his hand and led him up the stairs and into my room. He awkwardly sat on my bed while I hurried over to my wardrobe, searching for something to wear.

I held up a black lace dress and asked, "What are you wearing?"

"Just dress trousers and a black shirt," he said.

"Okay," I muttered to no one in particular. I picked up a burgundy, lace-covered dress. I asked, "This?"

His face lit up, "Perfect." I quickly stripped off to my underwear and bra. Ashton looked away and mumbled, "Please don't give me a hard-on before this."

I chuckled and slid the lace dress on. It complimented my body greatly. It sat just below my bum but it wasn't really short. I slid on a pair of black heels and out on a black, see through kimono, I brushed my hair and touched up on my makeup, going for a matte, dark red lipstick.

I picked up a black purse and put my phone in it along with £20. I walked over to Ashton and chuckled, "Aren't you even going to look at me?"

He looked at me finally. His eyes analysing every inch of my body. He stood up and said, "You look stunning."

I took his hand and walked down the stairs with him.

**

Ashton stood in front of me in only his boxers. He brought out nice, black dress trousers with a black shirt. He quickly put them on, leaving the top few buttons of his shirt undone. He slid on some black suede Chelsea boots.

He asked, "do I look okay?"

I stood up from my previous position, sitting on his bed. I walked over to him and put my hands to the back of his head, untying his bandana and taking it off, placing it on the bed.

I tousled his hair slightly and said, "You look amazing." He walked into his en-suite bathroom. I asked, "What are you doing?"

He was leaned over the sink. He said, "I'm going to wear my glasses instead of contacts. They're really irritating my eyes today."

He walked back out and over to his dressing table. He slid on a pair of glasses. **Ashton's new glasses**. They had a brown and black thing going on with big lenses but yet they suited him perfectly. I smiled, "You look perfect. You're rocking those glasses."

We both chuckled. He took my hand and smiled, "You're going to be the main focus in the spotlight." He led me downstairs and into his car.

As we drove, I noticed that he was fidgeting uncomfortably. I giggled, "You alright there?"

"I'm not even going to lie," he sighed, "I have a boner because you look so sexy in that skin-tight, short dress."

"You want me to sort that out for you?" I raised my eyebrows.

He nodded shyly. I reached across and unbuckled his belt, pulling his jeans carefully to his knees. I dragged his boxers down, letting his hard-on spring free.

I daintily wrapped my hand around his length. I said, "Just focus on driving and don't crash." He nodded. I began slowly pumping his length.

"That only works sometimes for me," he muttered.

I awkwardly shifted in my seat. I leaned down and took his tip into my mouth. He moaned loudly. I ran my tongue along his long shaft. I began bobbing my head, taking as much of him as I could into my mouth. He began thrusting gently into my mouth.

I heard muffled sounds coming from his mouth. I could tell that he was close. I unexpectedly deep throated him, humming softly, sending the vibrations through him.

He gasped, "Shit." He released into my mouth. I had never done this before and I have to admit, it was surprisingly fast. I swallowed him up. He was still uncontrollably panting and letting soft moans and curse words escape his lips.

I leant up. I pulled his boxers and trousers back up carefully and buckled his belt. His knuckles were white from gripping the wheel so hard. His breathing was slowing down to a normal pace.

"All better?" I asked.

He looked at me, looking slightly shocked. He panted, "That may only be your second time doing that but wow- that's probably well up near the top of the best blow jobs that I've ever received."

"Aw," I chuckled, "you're making me blush. So who's going tonight?"

"Family, which is basically my brother and sister, mom and dad, 12 cousins, 3 aunties, 6 uncles, a few second cousins, moms friends, dad's friends," he sighed.

"Is that all?" I sarcastically asked.

He smiled and took a left. He chuckled, "They're all lovely. We're only 10 minutes away and then you'll see how lovely they are."