Reflecting the Dawn

Start from the beginning

However, they certainly had a lot of balls to provoke me by trying to abduct and then sending an abyss corrupted soul after my beloved Buttercup. I had wondered if they were planning to corrupt her soul as well, but I found it highly unlikely that they would risk my wrath for such a thing. No, she was much too targeted by them, and her bloodline is tied to the magic that lingers in this valley. Whatever they have planned has to do with using her blood. That's the only good reason why they'd be pursuing her in such a way... And so, It has become quite clear that I have some pests to exterminate. 

Although they use their enchanted stones to veil and protect themselves from me from within the shadows, I can still most certainly see and harm them within the physical realm. I will have to remind them that bound or not, I am still a maleficent predator whom they so foolishly provoke, and that my bloodlust is quenchless. 

I sinisterly laughed to myself as I thought about bringing their little corrupt pantomime to an end. If I am doomed to die, then I will die eliminating the greatest threat to Gwendolyn's wellbeing. Oh yes, I will be hunting them down one by one, torturing the location of the book out of them, then slaughtering them without any mercy. I will not be satisfied until I've sunk my claws into each and every one of them, tearing them apart until the crimson rivers run dry from their lifeless mutilated bodies. Not a single mage will be spared. Trying to harm my Buttercup is simply unforgivable, and bloodshed is the only vindication I have to offer.

I listened to one last mournful call of the loon echoing across the lake, as the first golden rays peaked up from behind the tree line in front of the house. The waters began to shimmer as they reflected the dawn, highlighting the glossy black waves with glistening shades of silver and gold. I sank completely beneath the rippling surface, allowing the freezing waters to completely envelope my body. The violent clamor of my many conflicting emotions stilled as I slowly floated down into the calming darkness for a moment. And then, I disappeared from it's icy spell.

I entered the shadow realm, and reappeared next to my still slumbering love. Her beautiful apparition illuminated the darkness with the radiant light of her bright soul. I was glad that she was still asleep, so she wouldn't see me appear before her. I laid beside her and caressed her spirit, then leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"Forgive me, my love." I wistfully smiled, as I appeared back in the physical realm with a misty black cloud, once again in my human illusion.

I stayed there continuing to caress her, until she softly fluttered her enchantingly beautiful emerald orbs open, and looked over at me with a sleepy smile. I gazed upon her lovingly and tenderly kissed her supple pink lips.

"Good morning, my love." I warmly greeted as I caressed her soft rosy cheek.

"Good morning, Ashton, my love." She sleepily replied with yawn and slight giggle. I chuckled at her, even though I longed to hear my true name come from those beautiful lips. She furrowed her brows and inquisitively touched a lock of my wet hair. "Your hair is wet?" She said in confusion.

"I took a dip in the lake before you woke up." I rolled on top of her with a grin.

She laughed and placed her hands on my chest. "Yeah right, you'd be a popsicle if you did that! And you feel plenty warm to me!"

"I'm hot blooded, what can I say." I shrugged, then began kissing her delicate neck. I knew she didn't believe me, but at least I wasn't being dishonest with her.

My lips lingered on my claim, as I placed sloppy opened mouth kisses over it, causing her to writhe with lust beneath me. My kisses then began to travel lower, lingering on her perfect soft round breast, as I lightly nibbled on her pearled nipples. She moaned and wove her hands through my damp hair, inviting me to suck harder on her succulent flesh. I dipped beneath the blankets, and made my way to her divine weeping center. My lips just barely grazed her, as I made a point to fan my hot breath over her glistening pussy, knowing that this would have her biting her lip in anticipation for my lustful assault.

"Buttercup, are you biting your lip?" I smirked against her cunt because I already knew the answer.

"Um... y-yes.." She softly squeaked out, as her legs began to tremble on either side of me. 

"Good." I growled, and my tongue darted out to begin viciously ravaging her.

Since I was hidden beneath the blanket, I allowed my eyes to glow and my fangs and claws to elongate. Her breathy moans and screams fueled my hunger as I devoured her sweet juices. I greedily plunged my tongue in and out of her slippery center, lapping and licking like a starving wild beast. I paid extra attention to her swollen clit, wrapping my lips around the pearl and sucking hard, making her pour her intoxicating ambrosia into my mouth. 

I drank in every last drop, cleaning her throbbing pussy and trembling inner thighs with my wicked tongue. I slowly kissed my way back up her body and emerged out from beneath the blankets, looking completely human once again. Her gaze was satisfied and filled with love. I tenderly kissed her lips and nuzzled the scarred crook of her soft white neck. 

I then wrapped my arms around her and held her close, so that she wouldn't see the look of contrite on my face. I caressed her hair and savored the feeling of her laying peacefully in my loving embrace. Because the dawn was finally here, and by tonight I doubted that she'd be willingly resting in my arms again. 

All I could do was hope that she would still love me and chose to forgive me. I closed my eyes and longingly hoped that she'd be mine forevermore.