|𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠|

You two stayed in the hug for quite a long time. When he got off of you he laid his head on the bar table. You could say that he was really tired. You felt like you've had to do something to cheer him up. You looked at his hair, it was hard to resist from touching it so you pat his head and started playing with his hair. He looked at you with a confused look.

Izuku: Love? What are you doing?

Y/n: O-oh I'm sorry! I just...like your hair...

You jumped and took your hand away.

Izuku: Oh? It's okay! Don't stop, it's nice.

You nodded and continued playing. His green hair felt really nice and soft trough your fingers. You didn't even notice when he fell asleep. You smiled and stared at him for a while. Then you heard a familiar deep voice.

Dabi: Wow did you really fell in love with him? You got Stockholm syndrome or what?

You turned your head to face him.

Y/n: I can't have Stockholm syndrome anyway. He didn't kidnap me, I've come here with my own free will.

Dabi: I mean, he kinda forced you to.

You turned your head and spaced out for a moment. He's right. You thought.

Dabi: ay yo, catch

You turned your head again but it was too late and you got hit by something in your head.

Dabi: Wow you're horrible at catching.

You showed him your tongue and picked up the thing that hit your head. It was a lollipop.

Y/n: Man, how many lollipops do you have there?

Dabi: I'm a rich bitch.

You laughed and opened the lollipop. It smelled so sweet. You opened your mouth and placed the lollipop in them.

Shigaraki: Okay everyone... oh wait he's sleeping...WAKE UP FREAK.

Izuku jumped as he woke up.

Izuku: the hell Shigaraki!

Shigaraki: now I can speak. So basically we've got a new mission...

Izuku: well that's nothing new.

Izuku said that with an annoyed face.

Shigaraki: we're going to attack the U.A. again. And we are going to need Y/n's help with that.

Everyone looked at you. You got really confused.

Y/n: m-me?

He nodded.

Y/n: n-no...no way I'm gonna help you.

Shigaraki: as long as this freaky kid wants you to be here you will do what we ask you to. You've agreed to be here anyway.

His face got more serious. You stood up.

Y/n: I've agreed to love Izuku. Not to become a fucking villain!

Shigaraki: now you're getting on my nerves! You will do as I say!

Y/n: Your not my dad, bastard!

He walked up to you. He was taller than you so you had to look up a bit.

Shigaraki: How dare you even talk back to me?!