|𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛|

The time was passing. You and Kirishima got even closer. Sensei Aizawa said that you have to stay inside for a bit longer. You did as he said and stayed for one more week. One day Kirishima wanted to hang up with him, of course in dorms. You stepped in front of his door and knocked.

Eijirou: Comin'!

When you heard Kirishimas voice, you automatically looked happier. He opened the door and said that you can come inside. You looked around. The room didn't really change after the last time you were here.

Eijirou: here!

He patted a place next to him. You sat there and laid on his lap.

Eijirou: So, wanna watch a movie?

You nodded. He searched for something on Netflix and played it. It was an Action Movie. You didn't mind it, you liked this kind of movies. Kirishima hugged you and put his head on yours. It went for 2 hours. The movie was over. You and the sharky boy were talking and laying on the bed. In those last 3 weeks, you were thinking about some things and you decided that you are finally ready.

Y/n: Eijirou...

Eijirou: yes?

Y/n: remember the last time you were in my room...i...i think that im ready

Eijirou smiled.

Eijirou: but are you sure? I don't wanna hurt you.

Y/n: im sure...

He laid on the top of you supporting himself with his arms and knees. You didn't complain, you actually liked that. He started kissing you. Lower and lower.

???: Kirishima! Come here, now!

You two were surprised as you heard some yelling and knocking.

Eijirou: are you fucking serious?

He whispered and stood up, you sat on the bed to make it look like you two were only talking. He opened the door and saw Aizawa sensei in his yellow sleep bag.

Aizawa: You haven't done the push-ups today on training.

Eijirou: What?! I did!!!

Aizawa: well Mineta said that you didn't so now you're going to do some extra work out.

Eijirou: Damn you Mineta! But He's lying!

You heard as Mineta laughed a little.

Aizawa: no buts Kirishima! And...what is Y/n doing here?

He looked at you so you smiled awkwardly.

Eijirou: we, Uhm... Well, we w-were just watching movies...

Kirishima loomed the other way, his face was bright red. Aizawa raised his eyebrow and looked at us suspiciously.

Aizawa: mhm... Don't think about doing something... That you're not supposed to do.

Eijirou: of course n-not!

His voice was shaky.

Eijirou: Sorry Y/n even tho I DID the training I think I'll have to go...

Y/n: it's okay! We can do t- I mean watch movies next time haha

You laughed nervously. And stood up to go to your room.

Aizawa: oh, by the way, y/n, you can go outside from now. We still don't know who it was but nothing happened in the last 3 weeks.

You smiled.

Y/n: yes sir. Thank you.

You got to your room and automatically got on your bed. You didn't even notice when you fell asleep.

***

You sat in your class and waited for Aizawa to show up. Then you saw him laying on the floor in his yellow sleep bag.

Aizawa: Okay class, today we will have another training on the U.S.J. so just take your costumes and change. After taking your costume you followed the other girls to the changing room. Everyone changed so Aizawa decided to start going to U.S.J.

Now everyone was standing in front of the U.S.J. even though you were here many times it still was shocking how big it was.

Aizawa: Okay everyone, get inside and I will tell you what we are going to do.

The class did as he said. And stood in one line.

Aizawa: We are going to test your quirks in every one of those places to see in which one every one of you fights best.

Aizawa divided you and your classmates into 4 groups. Your group was: Tsuyu Asui, Katsuki Bakugo, Iida Tenya, Mashirao Ojiro, and you. You got in the place with the simulation of the destroyed city and because your quirk is Metal manipulating it was just a perfect place for you. You and your classmates had to fight with a little robots and that made this test even easier.

Time was passing. You and your friends have killed almost 15 robots but then you've heard Aizawas voice and some screaming and laughing.

Aizawa: everyone, hide. Now!!! It's not a test!!!

The whole class was really confused but did as he told them to. You heard some fighting sounds so you peeked out of your hide place and saw some villains fighting with your teacher.

Katsuki: The hell are you doing y/n?!

You didn't respond and tried to hear what they were saying. Suddenly, you heard your name and that made you more curious. You peeked a little more and saw him...Deku. You jumped backward. Covering your mouth with your hands.

Bakugo: Hey, you ok?! What did you saw??

You looked at him with big fear in your eyes.

Y/n: I-izu-

Bakugo: WHAT?! That's impossible! He...he...HE DIED!

Suddenly, you heard someone say:

???: if you will give y/n to me im not going to hurt any other person in here.

When you heard that your legs were out of control, you stood up and ran towards them.

Bakugo: Y/N NO!

You heard Bakugo screaming from behind but you couldn't stop your legs. The thought that you can save everyone was too big. After a moment you were standing in front of the familiar face.

Aizawa: Kid, what the hell are you doing here!?

Izuku: Y/n...

"It's so nice to see you again."