|𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟|

You've told Dabi about what happened in U.A. You felt like you can trust him even though he is a villain.

Dabi: Well, to be honest I've never really liked Izuku, he always was so selfish.

You opened your mouth like you were about to say something but at the same moment you heard footsteps and humming. You could easily recognize this voice.

Y/n: oh no...no no no no no

Dabi: Holy shit, u-uh calm down, I'll talk to him.

You hid under the quilt, you could hear someone opening the door. It was too hard to breathe so you poked your head out of the quilt.

Izuku: Hi my...love? Dabi, what the hell are you doing here!?

Dabi: Man, chill down I just checked if she's awake. I wanted to give her some food.

Izuku: get out. Now.

Dabi looked back at you and sighed. He didn't say anything. He just left.

Izuku: now my dear! How have you been? Did you sleep well?

He moved closer to you and sat on the bed. You moved away.

Izuku: huh? What's wrong love?

He looked at you with a confused look and moved closer.

Izuku: why are you scared it's just me! Your poor little Izuku, right?

Y/n: I-i wants to see Katsuki.

Izuku: no.

Y/n: let me see him...please.

You couldn't control your tears as they fell down from your eyes.

Izuku: Hmm...okay, you can go to him if you will make a favor for me.

Your eyes shone.

Y/n: Really? Then I'll do that!

He smiled and watched you get dressed. When you finished, he held your hand and gently dragged you out of the room. You were walking by corridors when after a moment you saw a big metal door. You tried to see if your quirk works, but it didn't. He probably drugged you when you were asleep.

Izuku: your dear "friend" is right behind those doors.

He took his keys and opened the door. You saw a dark room with many tools. Your eyes looked around after your friend. Then you saw Katsuki sitting on a chair. He was completely ruined. He was all in scars and blood.

Y/n: Katsuki...?

The blond boy didn't respond in a couple of seconds but suddenly he slowly lifted up his head.

Katsuki: Y/n... W-what are you doing here? Don't look at me... I don't want you to see me like this...all weak

His face looked so tired that you just wanted to hug him and say that everything will be okay. You moved to him but something stopped you. It was Izuku, he dragged you by your shirt.

Izuku: Na-ah, no touching.

Your tears were falling down really fast. You looked at Izuku and fell on your knees.

Y/n: Izuku...pleaseet him go. I'm begging you. Please...

Izuku: but what am I going to get? He did such bad things, not only to me but to you too. Why can't you understand this my love?

Y/n: Please Izuku! I'll do everything you want but let him go! Just don't hurt him anymore.

You cried and screamed all the way out. He was looking at you like he was thinking about something.

Izuku: Hmm... I will think about that.

You nodded.

Katsuki: Y/n don't do that anything stupid...not again.

Izuku: anyway i'll have to take some more information. It will take a while so I'm gonna message the others expect Dabi, so they can take care of you.

Y/n: can I hug him, this last time?

He nodded. You moved closer and hugged Katsuki.

Katsuki: I wish I could hug you back...dumbass why are you always sacrificing for others?

He moved his mouth closer to your ear so he can whisper something.

Katsuki: Don't worry no matter what, im sure the heroes will save you...and also... im sorry that I couldn't help you. I'm so so sorry...

You could feel as his tears were falling.

Izuku: times up. Toga is outside the door. Go out there.

You looked at Izuku and nodded.

Y/n: Goodbye...

Katsuki: you...dumbass...

You moved away from him and stared at him for a while.

Izuku: Dear, go out, please. I don't want you to look at that.

You did as he said. When you opened the door Twice and Toga jumped right in front of your face.

Toga: Hi sissy!!!

Twice: how's it going? Wanna eat ice creams with us!?

You sobbed and nodded. They lead you to the bar room. The atmosphere was so warm. You could see how Shigaraki cared about the others even when he didn't really show it. Toga and Twice always were talking about some random things and laughing, The Turtle guy that you couldn't remember the name of were talking with Krigiri. And there's also Dabi, he looks like a person that is really cold and doesn't have a heart but you just feel that you can trust him. Twice passed you a bowl of ice creams. You smiled in response and started eating, you still have a sad look in your eyes.

Shigaraki: is something wrong?

Shigaraki gave you a really suspicious look.

Y/n: Oh Uhm...n-no I just always thought that villains are scary and that they are really cold but by looking at everyone here...it looks like you guys are family... I mean Izuku is scary, and don't tell him but sometimes I don't feel safe around him...

He laughed.

Shigaraki: we are not that bad we just have our own beliefs. Oh and yeah Izuku is a freak.

Y/n: it's my fault that he's like this...

Shigaraki: Well actually not exactly. You can't say that it's your fault for existing. He just got obsessed.

You were talking with them for some hours. Suddenly, you heard the slamming door, you got scared and jumped. Everyone looked at each other. After a moment Izuku came in. Everyone stared at him.

Izuku:...what?

Shigaraki: man why can't you learn to close the doors like a normal person.

He rolled his eyes and sat next to you. You got chills. After a moment you felt his arms around you. It was so warm. It felt different than before. Before his hugs were really cold and without any passion but this one hit you differently.

Y/n: I-izuku?

Izuku: what? Can't I just hug my girlfriend?

You don't know why but you wanted to stay like this for a while. Did you really fell in love with him?

But...what about Kirishima?