CATCHING FEELINGS ━━━ JJ MAYBANK.

➶-͙˚ ༘✶ 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞  ───  ⤷

➶-͙˚ ༘✶ 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞  ───  ⤷.  Catching Feelings*
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦(𝐬)  ─── ⤷.  Elijah Stevenson,  Lauren Graham,  Tyler Hoechlin,  Jacob Elordi
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ 𝐎𝐜 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞(𝐬)  ───  ⤷.  Somer Campbell,  Lizzy Campbell,  Pierce Campbell,  Felix Everett
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭  ─── ⤷.  JJ Maybank
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞  ───  ⤷.  Season One Au*

﹒ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ೢִֶָ ❝ 𝒐𝒉 𝒏𝒐, 𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊'𝒎 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

﹒ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ೢִֶָ ❝ 𝒐𝒉 𝒏𝒐, 𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊'𝒎 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔. . . ❞

╭┈─────── ✧˖*°࿐
╰┈─➤ ❝ 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬❞

─ new obx plots yay!! also more to come :)

─ so before we start there's three songs that could go great with this. sex (catching feelings) - eden (obviously). here with me - marshmello. and starving - hailee steinfeld.

─ btw i feel like whenever i add parents i always make them bad parents who hate their kids or good parents but the kids just feel like outsiders, well not this plot :) Lizzy and Pierce were literally soulmates????

─ okay you already knows how this goes, we're starting with ' back stories ' and characters.

─ we're starting with Lizzy and Pierce ( babies™ 🤧 ). Pierce and Lizzy met in high school (ik high school sweethearts, hate me if u must) and they hated each other (not really it was more of a secret crush that they both refused to acknowledge). he was a pogue and she was kook (i don't think they actually used the names, i might be wrong, but to.make things easier on myself i'm just calling it that).

─ they finally got together when they were 16 and her dad sorta kinda kicked her out/disowned her (ik pretty extreme but hey, what are u gonna do?) despite her mom not wanting to. When they were 17 they started building a house together (she had some leftover money and they pooled their money together to get a nice little lot by the water) and finished it when they were 18-19, got pregnant with Somer when they were 20 and married when they were 21.