THE BOY IN THE BUBBLE ━━━ HARRY POTTER.ᵀ

₊˚

₊˚.༄ TITLE. the boy in the bubble
₊˚.༄ FACE CLAIM. jaeden martell
₊˚.༄ OC NAME. christopher valentino
₊˚.༄ LOVE INTEREST. harry potter
₊˚.༄ MOVIE OR BOOK. au
₊˚.༄ STATUS. taken by byers_hopper

────────────

₊˚.༄ SYNOPSIS. in which harry potter ventures the castle and meets a boy who's lived his life in a bubble
₊˚.༄ DESCRIPTION. ❛ i can't really leave my bubble, no matter how much i want
to ❜*
₊˚.༄ BLOOD STATUS. muggleborn
₊˚.༄ HOUSE. n/a

 n/a

₊˚.༄ EXTENDED SUMMARY. chris valentino had been allergic to the outside world for as long as he could remember. he was never allowed outside and only ever played inside. he never had friends since all the neighborhood kids called him freak and weird. his mother had told him he was sick and allergic to almost everything. when he got his hogwarts letter it took everything in his power to get his mother to allow him to go, and that was after she had spoken to headmaster dumbledore, professor mcgonagall, and professor snape. they had to convince her that he would be okay and that he would be in a clean, germ free environment and that someone would look after little valentino. dumbledore promised that snape would look after him and that chris would be in a special bubble in his own dorm room, he'd have his own house elf, he'd do all his work in his dorm, he'd have his food brought to him, and he'd have poppy pompfrey at his bedside whenever he needed. christopher was fine with how things were, after all, he didn't want to die! he liked staying inside his bubble, sure it was small but he felt safe. christopher loved and trusted his mother, why would she lie to him?

 christopher loved and trusted his mother, why would she lie to him?

( extra notes! )

─ goblet of fire au

─ harry is just walking around the castle, like the nosey person he is, and just comes upon this door, that's locked. so like anybody would, he uses alohomora and surprisingly, the door opens.

─ inside christopher's room just looks like a normal dorm except there's only one bed, a dresser, a door to a bathroom, a carpet, and long heavy curtains, which has a huge window behind it that looks down at the black lake. the room is like a midnight blue, black, white, and silver.

─ chris has no friends :'( and is only really close with mcgonagall, snape, && dumbledore. mostly snape since snape is the one that visits him the most. but he's also close with the house elves since he has his own personal house elf.

─ chris has to stay in his bubble ( he really doesn't tho ) so he won't die, and he doesn't want to die so he stays in his bubble without complaining.

─ yes, surprise, surprise, christopher's mother is lying. but she's lying to keep him safe. he had an older brother that went missing like 5 years before he was born and then his dad got sick, then his mom decided that she was gonna keep him safe, no matter what. then when chris was 11 he got his hogwarts letter, and he wasn't allowed to go until dumbledore met the demands of christopher's mom.

─ he's close with snape, and snape isn't an asshole to him. he's actually nice, as nice as snape could get.

─ chris can't go to lessons so he doesn't know any of the other teachers, except lupin, since remus made an effort to actually know christopher, he gave him a private lesson. just with books. he's also never met hagrid, personally, but he's seen him on the grounds from time to time

─ okay now onto harry&&chris

─ harry is so surprised and lowkey scared when he finds a random boy in a room, sitting in a bubble, reading a book

─ chris doesn't notice him until harry actually says something and chris is fvckin sh00k

─ there is a human being that isn't an adult in his room at this very moment. chris just sits there for a sec trting to process everything

─ but basically it's super awkward for a while but they just kinda forget that he's in a bubble after a while

─ after that visit harry says he's going to come back, and to not tell snape or anyone that he was here, and he doesn't even tell ron & hermione, until ron gets suspicious to where harry goes every night so he asks and harry freaks out.

─ like he can't exactly TELL ron what he's doing, bc like, he wants chris all to himself.

─ you can choose when and how ron finds out about christopher

─ they do lot's of things together, and just talk about life and stuff. the play wizard chess, checkers, they do homework together, they draw ( chris is obviously better at it ), they listen to muggle music, and they talk about their families. they basically talk about nothing and everything at the same time.

─ chris tells him that he wishes that he could touch harry's hand, they always put it up against the bubble, ....
sorry just dying of uwus

─ when harry does finally tell ron and hermione they don't believe him. then harry takes them to chris. and chris is so awkward and doesn't really know how to react

─ chris is a little irritated at harry, because he wasn't supposed to tell anyone. nobodies supposed to know about christopher. but he gets over it quick when harry comes to visit him again

─ also idk where this is going, but like my uwus have been taken

─ AND chris does find out that his mom is lying, idk how but it does and he is furious. but like harry and him can finally hug and stuff

─ also, when the trio talks about him they use a code like they do with sirius