QUEEN OF HEARTS ━━━ PERCY WEASLEY.ᵀ

₊˚

₊˚.༄ TITLE. queen of hearts
₊˚.༄ FACE CLAIM. sabrina carpenter
₊˚.༄ OC NAME. alice liddell
₊˚.༄ LOVE INTEREST. percy weasley
₊˚.༄ MOVIE OR BOOK. au
₊˚.༄ STATUS. taken by GalawayGirl83

────────────

₊˚.༄ SYNOPSIS. in which alice liddell could get any boy she wanted, but she wanted percy weasley.
₊˚.༄ DESCRIPTION. ❛ how could i be so stupid to think that you would actually like me back? ❜
₊˚.༄ BLOOD STATUS. muggle-born
₊˚.༄ HOUSE. gryffindor

 gryffindor

₊˚.༄ EXTENDED SUMMARY. alice liddell was the beautiful oddball muggle-born in gryffindor. she caught all of the boys' attention, which made her disliked by most girls in her house. later in her hogwarts years she became known as a 'slut' who slept around with every boy, from every house, which obviously wasn't true. the only reason that the rumor went around was because she wouldn't sleep with a slytherin boy who she had been going out with, so he spread a rumor, 'that she practically begged for it'. soon she most boys only went out with her to get a make-out buddy or something more that she never did, which resulted in more rumors. the reason she kept dating was because at first the boys made her feel loved, and wanted. like she was doing something right for once in her life. but it never lasted. percy weasley was one of the only boys she hadn't dated, he seemed like a sweet boy. a prefect, got good marks, always followed the rules, smart. he was the whole package in alice's opinion. when she tried to persue him she had failed as he just brushed her off and continued reading. after that she was determined to get percy weasley to notice her.

 after that she was determined to get percy weasley to notice her

( extra notes! )

─ heller

─ anyway percy never really liked alice that much, not because of the rumors ( well kinda ) but because broke most rules, never studied but got good grades, and partied. there was also another thing that bothered him so much. she painted white roses red. since her nickname at hogwarts was the queen of hearts, her signature colors were red, black, and white.

─ she actually really likes percy and his really sad when he just dismisses her so much, she's sad because she thinks that he doesn't want to talk to her because of the rumors about her.

─ percy does start talking to her and actually becomes friends with her, mostly so she'll leave him alone.

─ but she still wants percy to notice her so she tries to turn into a girl she thinks percy would like. she starts wearing her glasses ( she usually wears her contacts ), and starts studying a lot and soon just makes a fool of herself in front of everyone.

─ after, percy helps her while she's just silent while she keeps saying how stupid she was to think that percy would actually like her back. that someone like him would like her back, he gets offended and asks someone like him, when she answers she just says all the things she likes about him says that she was stupid to think that he could ever like her back

─ after that percy realized that she just wanted to be loved and feels bad but she just leaves and says that he doesn't have to be friends with her because he feels pity. she knew that's why he was doing it, also because he wanted her to leave him alone, and said that she was fine being by herself.

─ i honestly don't know anymore-

─ she's the queen of hearts because sUpPoSeDlY she played with boys' hearts and 'owened' them

─ this is so bad, i hate this, sorry