BLUE BOY ━━━ LUCAS SINCLAIR.

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

TITLE . .⃗ . Blue Boy*
FACECLAIM . .⃗ . Isaiah Stannard
OC NAME . .⃗ . April 'Ryan' Keller
LOVE INTEREST . .⃗ . Lucas Sinclair*
SEASON . .⃗ . Season One → Season Three
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

STATUS . .⃗ . Available
SUMMARY . .⃗ . April Keller was never the girl who was out there. She was shy and never really spoke to anyone. She supposed that was why she didn't have very many friends or why people didn't like her. Why did people need to like her anyway? Why couldn't she just be on her own? When fifth grade rolled around she still didn't have friends (which she was fine with) or acquaintances, and for the longest time she thought she was just wired different or maybe she just wasn't meant to have friends. That was until Will Byers, Lucas Sinclair, Dustin Henderson and Mike Wheeler walked into her life.

She had no idea how she had survived without them, they were like angels sent from heaven (honestly she doesn't believe in that stuff but it's a good metaphor). It was the last few months of fifth grade when Will Byers sat down with her, and the rest followed him. She was confused at first and made a move to leave but Will put a hand on her shoulder and asked if she wanted to sit with them, reluctantly she nodded and that was how four became five. She remembers that day clear as day, and is so happy that they sat down with her.

Now it's 1983, and she has to help her friends rescue Will before it's too late, while also figuring some personal things out, while fighting the war inside her head ─ was she a she or a he?

˚ ₍ notes ₎↷

MAE WHITMAN as LEAH KELLER.
ˏˋ 🌠 °•*⁀➷ the best friend mom.

ZACH GILFORD as BRIAN KELLER.
ˏˋ 🌌 °•*⁀➷ the one with dad jokes.