𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

georgia

i slid down the wall of the bathroom and covered my face with my hands, crying loudly. the girls quickly came in and sat beside me, comforting me.

"awh hunny."

"why did it have to happen to me? the one time i take a chance with a guy, he fucks me over!"

i sobbed again and christina wrapped her arms around my shoulders, rubbing them.

"he's a dick g, i honestly don't know why he would do that to you."

"i don't know why he would go back to her anyway. apparently she treated him like shit when they were together."

i furrowed my eyebrows and wiped my eyes.

"what do you mean?"

"well she took him for granted, treated him horribly and cheated on him countless times."

"yeah but she was his first everything, you can't just forget that."

i shook my head and stood up, looking at my appearance in the mirror. i had smudged my lipstick, i had mascara running down my cheeks and my hair was disheveled from running. i sighed and got some tissue, wiping away the mascara that had run down my cheeks and tried to fix my curls.

"hey you wanna get out of here? i texted jonah about it and he said that the boys are waiting outside if you wanna leave."

"i don't want to ruin your night, you guys stay i'll be fine."

gabbie rolled her eyes.

"don't be stupid, of course we're gonna come with you."

"yeah this sucks anyway."

"oh thanks guys."

ellie rolled her eyes and we laughed. i smiled at them and we all hugged.

"i love you guys."

"we love you too."

we all walked out with our arms linked and walked through the double doors. i looked around for zach and frowned a little when i saw he wasn't there anymore.

we walked over to the boys and jack smiled slightly at me, embracing me in a hug.

"i'm so sorry george."

i shook my head.

"it's not your fault."

we all stood in silence for a while until i spoke up.

"mcdonald's anyone?"

they all cheered and we smiled, getting into different cars and going to the restaurant.