Chapter 14

Will's POV Cassidy's mate

I just found out my little brother Tate just died. All i new was that he tried to attack my alpha's mate Scarlet because she was leaving him. In a way i understand why they killed him im okay with that, he is now living in peace and he won't hurt anyone or himself.

*deep breathe*

I sadly smiled as memories of us came to my head. How he used to forget my name and his wolf's name. How he used to call me Henery and his wolf Will but i wonder if he just did that to get on our nerves haha i remeber the first time he called me Henery the whole time i thought he was trying to get his wolf's attention but no he was calling me. I wonder if he still calls  his wolf Will.*laughs* he was so stupid sometimes.

He was the best brother anyone could have, but he changed as soon as his mate rejected him. He went from the sweetest stupidest caring person to someone with no heart a ruthless killer.

If only i accepted being alpha maybe i could've find a way to help him. As soon as Tate became the next alpha he treated all of us like shit. Any new member that looked like his mate he would take them in with a smile and then he would kill them but not without torturing and rapping them first.

All my other 3 brothers including me left his pack and joined Caine's pack.

I got enrolled to the Oaks High School (idk if its a real school :b)

and found my mate the same day but i didn't want to go right away to her i wanted to wait a while i wanted to wait for the right time. I hid my scent and i wouldn't say stalked more like followed her around school.

She was always with this girl that had two differnt colored eyes. Even though she got bullied and beat up she would protect my mate so i like her i think we'd get along.

Now i know that girl is Scarlet my mate's best friend but Cassidy dosen't want to go see her she's afraid that Scarlet might hate her for never calling even if we were locked up.

------—--------—

Scarlet's POV

"Mom mom "

W-t

"Mom i can't understand you"

"Wh-t s i-t"

I need to concentrate more.

"Mom"

"What is it dear?"

"Today i made a fire ball isn t that so cool i thought of fire and it happened i think if i keep practicing i can get better."

"Good job Scarlet im so proud of you."

"Scarlet?"

"Yes mom?"

"Don't trust your mate too much okay darling."

"Why, he told me he loved me."

"I don't feel like he loves you i feel he loves what powers you have."

"No...no that can't be true.."

"Im sorry dear, but i just don't want you to hurt."

"Okay mom ill watch out."

The space around me disappeared  and i started to dream.

"You how i fucking wish you would die!"

My dad hit me.

"Daddy pleasr stop im sorry but i was hungry." My 5 year self cried out.

He kept hitting until i couldn't cry anymore until no more screams could be screamed since my throat was so dry. He left and left me there on the floor.

He came back a minute later and i wasn't 5 anymore i was 9 it was on my birthday.

"Hi daddy." I said smiling at him.
He turned around and slapped me so hard i flew and hit the wall.

"Happy birthday bitch." He laughed and went to the kitchen.

I got up and felt blood running down my lip.

He came back with something behind his back.

"I got your birthday present here."

I was quite scared.

"Come here."

I did as i was told and walked to him.

"Turn around."

I did. I then felt something cold by my kneck.

He pulled my hair and what ever hold he had made it cut through my hair.

I turned around and he had cut my hair off. His hand had a knife and i was shaken by him.

He just laughed. He then grabbed my hand and started making small but deep cuts.

I woke up panting and screaming.

I looked around and i was alone.

I started crying into my knees. Why did i have to suffer so much. Why couldn't anybody truly love me for me.

"Scarlet whats wrong!?"

A very crazed Jared slamed the door and looked at me.

He run to me and hugged me and rubbed my back slowly.

"Shh Scarlet it's okay i'm here shh."

I whimpered at his touch this is the first time he was so gentle with me.

I know this chapter isnt the best and its really short ill try to write more action tommorw

But please  vote and.comment