[+18] Chapter 2 Talk with the therapist & Torturing the commanders

Timeskip: some days later

Y/N P.O.V.

After I was signed in to a therapist by Bismarck and Tirpitz, I went to him. It was my first day that I will see him. So I entered the building and said to the receptionist that I have a meeting with the therapist. She told me to go the waiting room and wait there until I will hear my name. I did what she told me and waited in the room. After some minutes, I heard my name, got up and went to the room where I have the meeting with the therapist. I entered the room and was greeted by a man. 

I saw how he turned around and looked at me

???:"Ah, you could be Mr Y/N L/N, am I right?"

Y/N:"Yes, I am."

Dust:"Great. I am Dr. Dust Omega. Nice to meet you."

After he introduced himself to me, we shaked our hands.

Dust:"So, can you lay down on the coach?"

I did what he asked me and laid down on the coach. I saw how he took a chair for him and sat to my left.

Dust:"So, you can begin."

Dust P.O.V.

After I told him that he can start to talk, he did what I told to him. I heared how bad he was treated by his parents, how he was bullied at school and then later about his depression.  I was really bored about his talking, but I pretended that I wanted to help him. So I looked at the clock in the room and saw that the time of the meeting ended.

Y/N P.O.V.

Dust:"I wanna say that our meeting will end. I hope that I could help you."

Y/N:"But you didn't say something."

Dust:"Really? I remember that I told you an advice. Anyways, a last advice. For now, stay away from two siblings from Ironblood."

Y/N:"How do you know that? I never told you something like that."

Dust:"I was just guessing. Anyways, you should go."

So I got up, left the room and returned to the Ironblood base. I went to my office and did some paper works.

Bismarck P.O.V.

After our commander went to the therapist, Tirpitz and I decided to torture and then to kill the other commanders. They needed to be punished. Tirpitz and I went to their commander's offices and told them that we will wait for them in the warehouse. I told Tirpitz that she prepare for us gas masks. I will prepare self-made gas bombs to knock out the commanders. I hid the bombs in the warehouse. After I did this, I waited for Tirpitz and the other commanders. Then I heard how the door opened. I turn around and saw Tirpitz with the gas masks. She went to me and gave me the mask.

Tirpitz:"Did you prepared the bombs?"

Bismarck:"Yes, I did. I have the detonator."

Then I heard that the door opened . I looked at the door and saw the commanders. 

Dirk:"What do you need?"

Tirpitz:"We need help. Our commander told us to do some logistics tasks."

Friedrich:*sighs* "Okay. But you have to pay for this. You understand." *licks his lips*

Bismarck:"Of course."

I am gonna enjoy the torturing to them. So Tirpitz told them something that they should go away from the door. I saw how the other commanders disappeared behind the large shelves. So I went to the door and closed it. Then I spoke in the communication device and told Tirpitz that I closed the door. After that, I put the gas mask on my head. I pulled out the detonator and pressed the the buttom. Then I heard the sounds of the bomb. I hid myself somewhere where the shockwaves of the exploding bombs couldn't hit me. 

Tirpitz P.O.V.

I heard the sounds of the bombs. I put quickly the mask on my head, ran away from the other commanders and hid myself from them. Then I could hear that they were coughing. After the coughing died out, I heard that their bodies were falling on the floor. I came out of my hidden place and grinned sadistacally. Then I heard footsteps. I turned to the direction where I heard the footsteps. I saw Bismarck.

Bismarck:"Now, we can continue with our plan."

Tirpitz:"Understood."

Timeskip: after 30 minutes

Bismarck P.O.V.

During the 30 minutes, we hid the commander's bodies in a room that Ironblood doesn't know. There is a luke in the ware house. To our luck, there is enough place for the torture instruments and a cell for those sons of bitches. Tirpitz and I prepared also things where we could have fun with them. While the others are still unconscious, I tied Dirk to a table. After I tied him to a table, I started to slap him very hard. After some slaps, he woke up. 

Dirk:*looks around* "Where am I?" *tries to move, then realises that he is tied to a table* "What happens here?!"

Bismarck:*laughs very sadistacally* "NOW, YOU WILL DIE HERE, YOU SCUM! YOU AND YOUR CURSED FRIENDS!"

________________________________________________________________________________

(Here starts the torture scenes. Also nothing for weak nerves. For others have fun with this part.)

I went to another table, grabbed a knife and returned to the table. So I started to cut very slowly on his chest body. I could hear that he was screaming. I enjoyed when he is screaming. 

Dirk:"Please, stop. I beg you."

Bismarck:"You never showed mercy to Tirpitz and my future husband. Why should I show you mercy?!"

So I positioned the knife in front of his balls. Then I rammed repeatedly the knife in his balls. He screamed very much. After that, I put the knife above his balls. So I cut his balls in half. I enjoyed the look on his face. So I decided that I should finally finish him. I rammed the knife into his throat. Then I untied the dead body and threw it on the floor.

Bismarck:"Tirpitz, it's your turn now."

Tirpitz P.O.V.

Tirpitz:"Of course!"

So I took Adrian and tied him on the same table. I did the same to Adrian what Bismarck did to Dirk. He asked the same like Dirk.

Adrian:*sees the dead body of Dirk* "Dirk, what happened to him?!"

Tirpitz:"Oh, my sister had fun and killed very brutally."

Adrian:"YOU SICK BITCHES! I HOPE YOU WILL DIE!"

I was angered about what he told to my sister and to me. I turned to my sister.

Tirpitz:"Bismarck, can you put the towel on his face?"

Bismarck:"Of course."

I saw how Bismarck put the towel on his face. I grabbed a vase with water and went to him. Then I tipped the vase over so that the water fell on his face. I did this three times. Then I tied a cage with no bottom and a rat on his stomach. I made it inside the cage very hot with a welding machine. Then the rat started to dig in his body. He screamed very loud. But I wasn't happy. So I grabbed a knife and cut his fingers away. After some minutes, I saw how the rat came out of his mouth.

(Here ends the torture scene because I am lazy. How the other commanders die, this will be your imagination.)

________________________________________________________________________________

Timeskip

Bismarck P.O.V.

After we tortured and killed them, we spilled in the room oil. Before we closed the luke, I threw a lighted matchstick. After closing the door, we both took a shower. After the shower, we went to the room where Y/N is.