"You're talking to someone?"

Sharlene heard her mom.

"Eomma."

"Sorry, it's wrong number. Don't bother me again."

Sharlene cried after that conversation. Although she understand her dad, there's something in her that wanting to go home and expose herself alive.

Then Donny's mom knocked on the door.

"Hara," she called her.

Shar opened the door.

"Are you okay?"

"Uhm."

"Your dad already changed his mind, he wont announce you're his illegitimate child anymore, but the result of the DNA test will be out tomorrow. Either you are his real child or not, you can stay here if you wish to, anyway I feel like I knew you a long time ago."

Donny's mom held her hand and hugged her.

Shar tried to call Donny and inform him first that they aren't really siblings but she was not able to talk to him.

Donny woke up late again. So he hurriedly went to the office. He had no time to look at his cellphone.

Then here comes the DNA result.

Donny's mom found out that they are 99.99 % related.

She is saddened yet feel some joy in her heart thinking that Shar will stay to their home.

Donny's mom called him right away. But he's cell phone is unattended. So she thought of calling to his office.

"Sir, you have a call from your mom, she said it's emergency."

Donny received the call.

"Ma."

"Donny."

"I don't know how you would react but I think that you should know about this."

"What is it mom?"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm preparing for a meeting."

"Donny, do you mind if you have a half sister or brother?"

"Ma, why are asking that all of a sudden?"

"I just...just...."

"Sir, excuse me but I just want to remind you about your meeting within 10 minutes."

"Okay."

His mom heard about it so she decided not to tell him yet.

"Director Peterson?"

"Chief Surgeon Kang of Seoul Hospital?"

"Nice to meet you."

"I won't make this conversation long, I know you're busy the way I am, so may I know the reason why you set an appointment with me?"

"Just like what you've mentioned earlier, I like to tell my intention right away. But let me tell you this first."

"What is it?"

"I heard a lot from you already and I believe you are one of the best attorneys in the world."

"Thank you but I don't think and feel that way."

"We work because of money, am I right?"

"What then?"

"Do you want to have an extra job instead of being here in this Law Firm?"

"I don't get what you mean."

"Work with us."

"What kind of word will you offer me?"

"To be our company lawyer."

"Company lawyer?...That's interesting," he said as if thinking positively.

"You mean, you're interested?"

"Can I think of it yet?"

"No need to think about it, just tell me your monthly salary and we will double or even triple your salary."

"May I ask one question?"

"Of course."

"Why are you so interested in me?"

"Very simple. You're a big asset here and probably you'll be the next to Atty. Shin."

Donny felt something not right about him.

"Jusy leave me your contact number and I'll call you if I already decided."

Donny is feeling really mad at him but hw can't let it out. He knew he must be one of those who hates Shar.

Donny brings out his cell phone and calls Shar but she's not answering his calls.

He misses Shar. He really wants to talk to her.