Oh, when you call me

* * *

* * *

“Oh when you call me,
I'm drifting on clouds,
Like I'm dreaming;

“But in the morning,
I'll wake up and see that you're stuck,
Here with me.”

-If I could ride a bike, Chevy

* * *

If only you could call me, everything would be different.

When you call me, I'm drifting. Floating even, full of air, love and smiles. You'd roll your tongue when pronouncing my name, looking cute and adorable at the same time. Then I'd call you back, showing my teeth in the process, looking like a sane bunny in the process. I'd earn a smile, a laugh, then a kiss.

When you call me, it'd be when you needed me. When you're tired and worn, searching for comfort. You'd say it in a tone of anger, of sadness, of happiness or of shock. I'd feel a shiver whenever you do that, a tingle, like electricity.

Then in the morning, I'd wake you up with kisses, tickling you with little bites on that spot on your neck, that sensitive spot. You'd say my name once more, this time in breathy moans and in between kisses. You'd say it in pleasure, with love, with satisfaction. We'd be stuck in your room for hours, uncaring, indifferent.

But in the morning, when I open my eyes, I see an empty space beside me instead — cold, untouched. I'm awake. Awake and away, away from my nightmares, away from my dreams, away from my imaginaries.

Away from you.

If only. If only.

-Jeon Jungkook,
to Shin Haeun, the girl
he'd never see again.

-Jeon Jungkook, to Shin Haeun, the girlhe'd never see again