일곱

𝕀𝕥 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕓𝕒𝕕...

y/n's pov

Suddenly Jisung was pulled away by Seungmin, who later on punched him harshly. Seungmin was breathing heavily while holding Jisung from his collar. I couldn't do anything cause I was just too shocked. It was the same with Jisung; he didn't try to defend himself. He was just as confused as I was. Seungmin let go of Jisung's collar and pushed him as he turned to me.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the classroom, to a quiet place. At first, still confused, I stared at him, expecting an explanation. Yet, Seungmin just stared at me with empty eyes. I couldn't take it anymore; his random actions were annoying me too much. "Kim Seungmin" I shouted at him, finally getting his attention. His eyes went wide with my sudden outburst. I scoffed and continued my words, "What the heck are you trying to do by dragging me here?"

Seungmin stood there frozen for a second before taking a step closer to me "What are you-" he interrupted me by placing his finger on my lips. I stared at him, waiting for him to say something. He stared into my eyes and held my arms. "y/n..." he hugged me and whispered, "I love you" with that, he slowly pulled away and left.

'Does Seungmin even love me? It doesn't make sense. I feel so confused. I literally told Jisung I had feelings for him' I ruffled my hair and decided to forget about it. I checked my phone to realise it was time for lunch. It was my favourite time of the day, so It surely would help me ignore my thoughts. I quickly ran to the cafeteria but halted when someone suddenly held my arm. Out of instinct, I elbowed whoever it was. Realising my mistake, I quickly turned around, worried.

"Jisung? Gosh, I'm so sorry" he was groaning in pain. I felt so bad and tried to find a way to make it up to him "How about I pay for your lunch today?" I asked. He suddenly straightened his posture and smiled, giving me a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes at his behaviour, giggling afterwards. "You're okay, right?" I asked to make sure. "Of course I am. Let's go eat," he exclaimed and took my hand as we entered the cafeteria. I just smiled at his cuteness, unaware of someone's jealous stares.

________________________________________

I tried to write a longer chapter and I'm sorry that it's kinda bad but I promise it will improve :) I'm open to any kind of feedback so feel free to text me and thank you so much for voting & of course reading my book ❤️ (edited)