열 여섯

"𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚'𝕞 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕚-𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕔; 𝕚 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖, 𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕔"

y/n's pov

I sighed and made my way at the back of the bus, taking the window seat so that I could at least avoid talking to Hyunjin by looking out of the window. As I found my seat, I quickly took my place, opened my book and plugged my AirPods in. I was enjoying my little alone time till Hyunjin approached. I acted as if I hadn't seen him and kept reading while humming to the song.

"Students, we are parting now. Please make sure that all your belongings are with you; if not, inform us right now. Have fun." with the teacher's announcement, I checked my stuff, and luckily everything was with me. Relieved, I decided to text Seungmin to check on him. 'Hey, Minnie. Everything alright?' I put my phone down for a while and continued reading my book till Seungmin answered. 'Yeah, I was paired up with Jisung, so it's all good. How are things with Hyunjin?' With his answer, I drifted my eyes over to Hyunjin, who, to my surprise, was sleeping peacefully. 'He is sleeping. So far, it's fine. Talk to you later.' I shut my phone and put the book away, and just listened to the music as we made our way around the city. The city view was my favourite, so I really was enjoying the trip.

Around two hours passed by me listening to the music and just staring out of the window, but honestly, I wasn't complaining. It surely was relaxing. 'I thought Hyunjin wouldn't leave me alone but guess I was wrong. He still is sleeping.' I thought to myself and took out my phone to change the song. As I was trying to choose one, I felt one of my AirPods being taken out. "What the-" I saw Hyunjin, with one earphone, plugged in, looking at me weirdly. He then signalled with his hand to tell me to keep going. I shook my head, not wanting to deal with his shit. 'What an annoying ass.' I picked a song, and we listened to it together without any further commotion.

Just like that, we arrived at Busan. 'Finally, I'm free from that jerk.' I quickly collected my stuff and got out of the bus, inhaling the smell of the sea. Our hotel was right next to the beach and had a view of the bridge. Everything was beautiful, and I was so excited to spend my days with Seungmin here. I then joined the others as our teacher assigned us rooms. Luckily we were allowed to choose our roommates, so I ended up with Moon as promised. "y/n come on, I got the room keys. let's go." Moon called me, and I happily followed her to our room.

We excitedly opened the door to face a beautiful view and a very well designed room. We both gasped and threw ourselves on the beds, giggling. "This is so much better than I expected" Moon stated as I eagerly nodded in agreement. After resting for a while, we unpacked as we sang along to our favourite songs. Moon really was the best roommate I could ever ask for. I hang my clothes in the wardrobe and also placed my skincare on the shelf in the bathroom. There was plenty of space, so we had no problem fitting our stuff. After being done, I once again laid on the soft mattress and spoke up, "Moon, let's go to the dining hall. everyone must be there by now." Moon looked at me and nodded. We soon after left the room as we were both starving.

We made our way to the dining hall, passing through fancy corridors. Everything looked so beautiful. After a while of walking, we arrived at the dining hall and approached the lady at the desk. "Hello ladies, may I have your room number please?" Moon acted faster than me and answered her. The lady gave a smile and noted our room number before letting us in. "Have a nice meal" we thanked her and went in. There were so many options to choose from, which only made me even hungrier than before. "Let's dig in" I exclaimed as I ran towards the buffet.

After getting our food, we find a table at a peaceful corner with a sea view. "I'm really glad that we came here" moon said, and I responded with a hum, too busy eating. We just joked around and enjoyed our food. I was having a very good time until someone tapped on my shoulder. "What- Hyunjin?" I was confused about why he was bothering me again, so I looked at him expectantly. "Come with me y/n it's important, about seungmin." hearing his name, I quickly nodded and followed him out.

He brought me to a secluded area of the hotel and took out his phone. The next thing I saw made me gasp loudly; there was a picture of Seungmin hitting Hyunjin. "So, y/n. It's either I get to call you mine, or I report Seungmin for bullying. What do you say?"

____________________________

not the best chapter but here it is. Also I want to finish this book asap so that I can focus on my other books. love you all 🥰