𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕝𝕪...

y/n's POV

I heard the door shut behind us, which made me push Seungmin away, making me collect my thoughts. I sent Seungmin a glare before leaving the rooftop. 'I can't believe that actually happened' I thought as tears rushed due to frustration. I ruffled my hair and kept walking; my head hung low. As I was about to return to class, I heard someone sobbing. At first, I didn't want to invade someone's privacy, but my curiosity got the best of me. I followed the crying sound till I saw someone sitting on the floor, their hands covering their face.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked the person. The person tensed with my sudden question and raised their head slowly. I gasped, realising it was Jisung. "Jisung, why are you crying?" I asked as I bent down to his level and stroked his arm gently. He suddenly pulled his arm back and sent me a cold glare. I didn't understand why he was acting like this, so I tried to hold him once again. He immediately stood up and spoke, "leave me alone" He then left, leaving me confused and sad.

I just stared at his slowly disappearing figure, wondering what I had done. I just hang my head low and walked to my next class. I sat down waiting for the teacher, still sad and confused. Jisung sat next to me without saying anything nor looking at me. I greeted him with a smile which I got nothing in return. I thought that I had finally made a friend who wouldn't leave me no matter what. I guess I was rather wrong then, right?

Crying right now wasn't very logical, yet I could help it since I felt very overwhelmed. Tears left my eyes as I sobbed quietly. I just needed a hug.

Jisung's pov

I heard muffled sobs coming from y/n, which instantly made me regret my actions earlier. 'I shouldn't have been that harsh on her. So stupid of me' I sighed and laid my head on the table as I tried to ignore y/n's soft crying. 'I really want to hug her and tell her that I'm sorry'

_________________________________________

Hi guysss!! im sooooo sorry for updating this late :( I was sick... 
ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇᴇᴇᴇꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ (edited)