Chapter 5

But I can't take this much longer, and he is just there looking at me, waiting on me to give up. No. That's not gonna happen. I won't give up. I can't.

After fighting the blue iron for what feels like hours (but more likely is five minutes) it burn so much that I'm surprised that my body hasn't gone up in flames yet. Depending on how big dose you get, it can go from working half an hour to multiple hours. And it has only been like ten minutes right now.
I try to think of something else. Josh is clearly stocked up with many different kinds of iron, so I decide to enumerate the different kinds f iron - so I can at least be partly prepared on if he chooses to use more on me.

Red iron removes power, green iron traps.
Blue iron speaks the truth, orange goes to bed.
Yellow iron increase the lust, pink iron closes for the free thought.
White iron neutralizes all others and is the only to weaken Dark Wings.

Who just had some white iron right now. But unfortunate it's super rare, and according to legends, it's only White Wings who can get it.
I'm considering to give up. It burns so much. I make a face because it burns so much. He just laughs at me. "Just give up, you've gotten a big enough dose for it to go on like that and worse the next couple of hours," he says. I send him a mad look. He laughs more.

I can't help it, it's like my mouth and mind has it own agenda. "My.. name.. is.. Ashley.. Dunnon.." I say. Crap! I said it! But at least the burning cools down and ends up dying out.
"Thank you darling," Josh says with a smile before continuing, "see. It doesn't burn anymore. Isn't that better?" I only nod while looking down. I feel so ashamed, I've trained to resist the blue iron for a couple of hours before. But this time it were as if it were ten times worse.
"I told you so," he says interrupting my pity party in my head. Then he stands up and goes out of the room, probably to inform his father of my capture. I'm considering to try hitting him down in hope of getting free. But with my luck, he would just wipe out a box with orange iron and make me unconscious.

Instead of trying to get free I just lay down on his bed, back to the door. I lay myself on his pillow, under his duvet. I feel tears trying to get out of my eyes, but I hold them in. It's no use showing more weakness than I already have. My pity part pay have started again.
I start to slowly draft off towards sleep, when I suddenly feel the bed shift a bit to make out for the extra weight. Then I feel an arm going over my waist along with a body laying itself up towards my back. I already knows that it's Josh, but at don't really care. It's not like he would ever let me go free.

"I've talked to my dad. He is gonna be here along with a guard or two in a couple of hours to help me with the transport of you to our residence," he says quite silent. I'm not responding, just listening. I hope that he just will let me sleep now, but he then continues to say, "we could have some fun in these hours darling". I can hear him smirk, and I know exactly what he means. As if I'm going to sleep with him!
"Keep dreaming Sollen," I say, "and stop calling me darling!" It's not like I try to get him to let go or push him of the bed, it's just a waste of powers. Yet he just laughs - again - of my comment. Gosh, can he stop that.

"You know that I could always just get some yellow iron, right?" He says.
"Yeah but if you really wanted, you would've used it by now I suspect," I say back.
"Maybe I want you to feel safe first, after all you're never gonna see your old life again".

———————————————
Hey 💕
So this is gonna be the last chapter of this book for a while 🥺 I really wanna write more on it later on, but rn school is taking quite much of my time, so I can't even find time to write on the other story that I'm currently working on 😫💕
I have no clue if I'm doing those status-kinda updates (those texts things on your profile, idk what to call them) right, but I'll try to inform y'all through those when I post that new book or if I start this up again or anything like that 💕
~ Ageans