Chapter 3

I can through the pain feel that he draws the following symbol there.

No no no no no no. This is so NOT happening. He can NOT be a Sollens. Please let this be a joke. I can feel myself start to panic all over again. Yet Josh starts to smirk even more when he sees me panic. Then he takes another - and longer - look at my boobs. And he smirks.
"Can you stop that?"
"Nah, you're mine now darling, Ali can do whatever I want"
"Stop calling me darling Sollens," I say spitting the last word - his name - out.
"I'm not sure I feel like stop calling you darling darling," he says. After a what feels like an eternity of him just smirking and looking at my boobs and me feeling awkward and embarrassed, he continues "well I'm done with the drawing the symbols. Let's get you up so I can get hold of my dad with the news". Then he lets me go. Like just let go, no more fighting.. I guess that that has something to do with the relation between the symbols and my lack of power slash energy in my wings. So I get up, considering to try get away. But it's no use, my powers and my wings have been weakened too much and the school is still locked. Oh yeah. It's locked. Send help.

He gets me to walk with him to his room. He asks me to go sit on his bed, I just listen to him and do as he says. I'm powerless after all. Then he proceeds to find another small box in his room, I can't see what it has in it. He takes some of the content and go over to his door, where he spreads the content in a long line.
I find out what it is as soon as he is done with making the line. It's green iron, the kind that can make a trap if making a full undisturbed figure. As if the red iron wasn't enough for him to keep me caught. I slightly roll my eyes at him.
"Can I at least get a shirt or something like that?" I ask. I'm scared he's gonna answer no or refuse to give me one, but at least my luck is enough for him to answer fine (with a slight annoyance) and find me one of his hoodies. Grateful I take it on and then just continues to look at my feet.

"I need to tell my dad about this so we can get you back to our place. But first, what is your name?" Josh asks. My name? Doesn't he know that it's Ashley or what does he mean?
"Ashley..?" I try saying. With a roll with his eyes and a annoyed look he says "your full name". Oh. I am about to tell him when I remember that my dad always said to never tell a Dark Wing your full name. He said that they would ask for the name so that they can use it to figure out how strong you are along with your 'wealth' as they call it (it has something to do with how much you can be sold for if needed or how much status owning you can give).
"As if I would tell you that," I say.
"If that's how you wish," he just say with a laugh. Wait, is he laughing? Before I can ask him what there's so funny, he leaves the room. Wait, didn't he make the green iron figure to keep me trapped? I stand up and go to the door. But when I try to exit, I can't. It's like an invisible power keeps me in. Of course it doesn't affect a Dark Wing. Any kind of iron doesn't affect them in general. It's only us - Invisible Wings - that gets affected by it.

I can hear him coming back towards the room, so I get back to the bed. I'm pretty sure he saw me going up though, because I suddenly hear the comment "looking for something?" coming from him. I shake my head, embarrassed to get caught in the act.
"So where did we come from? Oh yeah, your name," he says. I just keep shut. "So this is how we are gonna do it? Fine," he says.

———————————————
Hey 💕
Right now I've paused writing on this story because I got that new idea 😅🤷🏻‍♀️ but I got one or two more chapters of this that I can post before I've ran out for now😂😅
I'll try to get more written, but I'm not gonna go promise anything n the nearest future 🤷🏻‍♀️😅💕
~ Ageans