Pool boy, alone birth

"Kei you've gained weight." I rolled off from on top of here and started quickly covering myself up. "I dont think i can do this right now." "Kei," Madam Leneicha whined at me. I was a pool cleaner, but sometimes to make extra money i would have sex with the wives, especially Leneicha. We had sex at least once a week, and though she was a 50 year old cougar, half the time she would outdo me. I would never let her admit though, as far as she was concerned I couldn't stay with her all day and had other pools to clean. I started to stand up, but felt an uncomfortable twing in my back, my movement haltered for a minute, but I covered it well enough the Madam didnt notice. I walked out without turning around, knowing i would pay for this the next time I came over. I drove on to the next house and started working on their pool, Mrs. Bridgette resided there. She was younger, I believe around her early thirties, but her husband was a 75 year old rich man. I was almost done cleaning her pool when she suddenly goes and wraps her arms around me. Her husband's sex drive was low,  so Bridgette stayed horny constantly. I wasn't in the mood for sex, but Bridgette's scent would have made me follow her to the end of the earth. She didn't mention my slight weight gain, which i believed was due to running on junk food, because money was tight sometimes and it was what I could afford. We took off our clothes in a rush. "My husband won't be home for several hours," she reassured me as she broke away from a kiss. She threw herself on the bed, and I followed. I ran my lips down her body. Her body twitched under my touch. "Kei," come on she moaned. I huffed and pulled her panties off. I fingered her for a minute not wanting to cause her any discomfort. Then I started thrusting in and out of her, she gripped the bed sheets and let out a moan. She then ran her hand through my pale hair and gripped onto it. Then I felt another twinge of back pain, I stopped and accidentally let a pained groan out. "Kei are you okay?'' she asked suddenly getting serious and looking up into my eyes. "It's nothing," I tell her though my voice comes out tired and pained. She moves my body off of her through my promises that I'm okay. She suddenly wraps her arms around me, I suddenly feel safe and much better. "How many more pools do you have to clean today?" "Only one." "Can you lay here with me just a little bit longer?" "You know I would do anything for you Bridgette." We laid in silence for a minute until she blurts out a question. "You wanna know my favorite feature about you?" she asks me while playing with my calloused hands. "What?" I ask her softly. "I love your red eyes, I could stare at them for hours, they are like a red ocean." I smiled then looked at the clock. "Bridget I love you but I really need to go." I feel another back pain, the other had been about 30 minutes ago. I hid this one from Bridget, then I put my clothes back one before softly closing her bedroom door. The last pool of the day belonged to two extremely old people who actually loved each other. They were always super sweet to me. Mrs. Betty would always offer me lemonade and cookies, and her husband Mr. Fergeson always tipped me heavily, knowing I sometimes struggled to pay for college classes and my bills at the same time. Their pool wasn't all that dirty and it only took me around 30 minutes. Another back pain returned and I struggled to catch my breath. I returned to my apartment. It was pretty dumpy, it was a one bedroom, one bath, and the kitchen and the living room were the same room. I tried to keep my place pretty cleaned up, randomly the urge to clean had been constantly. I threw myself on my bed, another pain took place, but it felt so much worse. I checked the time the last pain had been 20 minutes ago, I just assumed I was having stomach issues and decided sleeping it off would be my best option. I had slept through apparently several of the pains, because when I fell asleep it was around 8pm, and it was now 2am. The pain had greatly increased though, my vision felt light headed. I thought about going to the hospital or calling 911, but there was no way I could afford a hospital bill. I would rather be dead then in crippling debt. I realized how dry my throat was and made my way to the kitchen. I poured a cup of water. I was halfway to my bedroom when another pain hit. I leaned onto my wall for support surprised I didn't drop my drink. The last pain had been 10 minutes ago. I made it back to my bed, I forced myself to drink half of the cup of water. I put it down, then received a pain in return, 7 minutes, they were getting closer and I only prayed that that meant it was close to the end. I stayed at 7 minutes for hours, I couldn't sleep, and I thought walking around my house would help something. It made the pressure worse, but my brain told me to keep going. Everything about my body felt weird. The pain was tiring me out and I was worried I would pass out. I had made it halfway to my bedroom before I felt the need to push, I didn't know what I was pushing, but I listened to what my body told me to do. I blacked out for a moment, and I wake up curled up on my side in a ball. Another side of me took over, and I find myself taking off any piece of clothing that covered my body. I laid ass naked in my bathroom floor stifling a scream and going with my brain that was screaming at me to push. Each pain felt hours long and I just knew I was going to die naked in my hallway floor. Yet I forced myself to keep pushing hoping the pain would eventually stop. I only let out a few moans, amazed with myself for not letting out a pained scream. I feel something fall to the floor. Despite my body's protest I went to go look at the thing. What laid on the floor surprised me, it was a baby and it was blue in the face and still attached to my body. I quickly scooped up the baby and attempted to clean out it's airway. After what felt like hours it started screaming. I had nothing for a baby, I was only 19,  I couldn't even afford a baby. I cleared that out of my mind and tried to stifle the baby's cry. I found a pair of scissors and a shoe lace and cut the cord. When I finally passed what I now know is the placenta I almost threw up at how disgusting it looked. I didn't know who to call so I decided to call Bridgette. She could afford a kid, and she probably wanted one, I didn't know. It was 7am when I called her. "Hello," she said you could still hear the tiredness in her voice. "I just had a baby," I say through muffled cries," And I can't afford to take care of it." "Give me your address and I will take care of it," I managed to throw myself together enough to say my afress. She came over within minutes, I barely managed to throw underwear on, and I had the baby wrapped in a towel, while it was screaming. "You both need to go to a hospital," she tells me. "I can't afford the bill," I say as tears threatened to spill from my eyes. "I'll take care of it." She did, she ended up adopting my baby which was a little girl. Bridgette's husband died around the time I finished college. We ended up getting married and I was able to watch my baby grow up.