Egg Laying

I sat at the kitchen table with my family which included my mom, asshole stepdad, younger brother, and me Ross. I was currently 36 weeks pregnant, but no one in my family knew. I had a very small size and was able to hide my slightly swollen belly from both my parents. Nobody knew I was pregnant, I didn't even know how it happened, I'd never fucked anything unless you count my hand. I'd had back pains all day and I'd been in serious discomfort. The pain would come and go every ten minutes but since I sat down at the kitchen table they'd been closer and closer together. I was finding it hard to eat, and was just pushing my food around on my plate. "Are you gonna play with your food or eat it," my step dad asked me. I sighed," I'm just not feeling very good tonight, I'm really tired." "Your mom worked hard to cook this meal and you're just gonna play with it!" He spat. I suddenly felt something press against my entrance, and it really hurt. "Mom can I please go up stairs and lay down for a bit, and if I feel up to it I'll come back down and eat." My mom nodded and I walked through the hallway with my legs together so nothing fell. When I left my parents site I waddled up to my room as fast as I could and locked the door. I pulled my pants and underwear down and beard down. It hurt really bad but I could not scream so I just whimpered as quietly as I could. After three big pushes an egg came out. I didn't have time to ponder it and was forced to push again. This time this thing was bigger. I pushed harder tears streaming down my face after struggling for half and hour it finally came out. It was another egg that was the size of two of my fists. I cracked both the eggs open, but nothing was in either of them.

PSA: If you have any ideas or something you want written let me know. I'm not into to many fandoms but if you want random names or a fandom I know I can try it.