ELP: Prologue

"When you feel any pain, don't be scared. It only means that you are alive ..."

A man wearing his spectacles said to those students listening to him. Liliana Stonn and Kevin Arthur Anno reacted differently as they heard those lines mentioned by an elderly.

"For a person who cannot feel any pain, what is life? " He mockingly laughed at his own question as he tried to realize the situation he is into right now.

" Life? I don't know that - and probably won't until my last breath, " he said in an instant, with no doubt, as if he answered his own question.

...and you can get over it soon."

The man added as he gave the students an encouraging smile, making some of them feel at ease - but not her.

"For a person who always feels pain, specially others', how does it feel to live normally?"

She heaved a sigh and smiled timidly. For a girl who has this kind of sickness since the day she was born, up to her 18th year of existence, is it really possible for her to overcome this illness, eventhough doctors already said that there is yet no cure to this?

"I can't get over it soon. I'm doomed."

"I can't live. I am trapped."

Both of them muttered to themselves in such a gloomy tone. They left the symposium and walked with different paths - that, will, someday, have intersections and stop overs.

Will they find their own way to the life they wanted to have since then?

Will they find comfort from each other's situation?

Can they really live and overcome the situations they are trapped into?

Liliana Anna Stonn.
Kevin Arthur Morgan.
Let us know their pains and stories.

°°°°°

A/n: Hi, everyone! I would like to thank you all for choosing this story out of all the stories available here in watty. I may not be able to promise a great update, however, I'll try to suffice the readers with everything! I would also like to thanks MissingPage22 for the book cover of this story!

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like the story. Thank you again!