Mama..?

Izuku gripped Shoto's arm a bit more, "Wh-who are you..? H-How do you know me..?"

She looked taken aback. "Izuku? I know you... I know you're a villain but.. you forgot me..?"

The two boys looked at each other wide eyed. "Wha..? No way... Izuku.. I think we're in the universe they came from."

Inko blinked. "What?"

Izuku shivered a little, hesitantly stepping out to the woman. "Who.. are you miss?"

"Your mom, Izuku!"

Izuku practically choked on his own spit, shaking more. "Wh-what? N-No y-you.. m-my mom's dead. I watched her die. No, you- you... y-you.."

Shoto could tell something was wrong, holding Izuku's hand, "Hey.. breathe, okay? Calm down.."

Izuku nodded shakily, holding onto him desperately.

The haflie looked at her again. "Could.. we get out of the rain and talk.. please?"

She nodded slowly, just as confused as they were.

They arrived in a small apartment, the two boys trembling and shivering, though the woman got them blankets and tea, Shoto using his fire to warm Izuku up.

"I know we probably sound crazy.. but I think we're from a different universe." Shoto sighed, making sure Izuku was warming up okay.

The women blinked. "You... aren't kidding?"

"No.. we met.. ourselves, though they were villains. Deku and Frostbite.. they killed us, we ended up in the forest.."

She looked pale. "Those names are to the two biggest villains in Japan.. they've gone quite for about a month though.."

Shoto swallowed thickly, "We.. need to talk to some heroes.."

Izuku was staring at the green haired woman. "..if this is a different reality.. then.. you are my mom.. aren't you..?"

His voice was quite, nervous. She smiled though.

"I'm Inko Midoriya, my son is Izuku Midoriya, nicknamed Deku from his childhood friend, Bakugo Katsuki.. or he calls him Kacchan.."

Izuku's eyes started to water as he stood, timidly making his way over to Inko. He was only an inch taller than the woman.

"..m..mom..?"

She stood, eyes glassy as she smiled and hugged him. "You.. aren't my son.. but you're still Izuku, aren't you?"

"Y-you d-died wh-when I was f-five..! F-father k-killed you..!" He hiccupped, hugging her tight. Inko looked rather surprised at this news.

"You've.. been something else, huh..?"

Shoto stood, practically towering both of them. Of course Izuku pulled him into the hug, making him chuckle, his hugs were always warm, mainly from his quirk.

Soon enough they were sat back down, Izuku and Shoto jumping into stories about their life, how Aizawa was Izuku's Dad and President Mic was his Papa, he had a brother and sister too, he was two years into training to be a hero. He had tons of friends, him and Kacchan were friends.

"A-and me and Sh-shocchan are d-dating!" Izuku mumbled, eyes shining the more he talked about everything.

She beamed, "I'm so happy.. but you two don't belong here, huh?"

They slowed, Izuku's mind coming to a halt. "We.. don't.."

Shoto sighed, frowning. "How is this world? I.. have a few guesses of why we're here, but we really need to talk to Aizawa, All Might, or the principal of UA, Nezu."

Inko's face fell to grief. "All Might..?"

The two boys nodded, a bit confused in her sudden shift of tone.

"You.. really aren't from here.."

The woman took a deep breath, preparing herself for what she was about to say.

"My baby Izuku and Frostbite killed All Might a year and a half ago."