The Night.

"Oh my God."

"What the hell just happened?"

"I didn't mean to. I- I swear. I didn't even kn-"

"Shhhh. Shhh. Give me that. Give it to me"

"Guys. We-we can't be here. We're not supposed to be here!"

"NO SHIT! We're fucked"

"STOP! JUST SHUTUP AND CALM DOWN!"

"Stop? Shut up? At this moment you want us to be calm?"

"Meg, can you just not say anything for 1 FUCKING minute!? PLEASE."

"Tuh. Fine. FINE! You figure it out since you know so much"

Everything settles down for a moment while the girls try to gather themselves after what just happened. All of them had on their thinking faces. Some more scared than others, and the intensity surrounding them told it.

"I know what we should do"

"What?" They all said in unison

"Let's go to the police. DUH"

"The police!? You want our black asses to go to the police?! For what!? For them to throw our asses in the cell! OR WAIT! You want us to get the death penalty? Cause that's exactly what they're going to do to our asses if we go there"

"Damn. It was just a suggestion"

"But honestly, ladies what else can we do? Huh? Where can we go?"

"We can run. We can be on the run"

"It's too many of us to be on the run. Besides running just makes all of us look guilty"

"But aren't we all guilty? We're all here! Right?"

"Yes but by association. Only one of us committed the crime"

"Yea but I thought we were all in this together"

"Look at the end of the day, only one of us did something illegal. The rest of us were just innocent bystanders"

"ONE OF US!? Oh so what I'm being singled out? What happened to us being friends? Huh!? Better yet a FAMILY!? SISTERS!? What happened to SISTERHOOD!? SOLIDARITY!?! HONESTY!"

"Damn. Shut the fuck up. This ain't no sorority god dammit. This is A CRIME! A REAL CRIME! That ALL OF US will have to face the consequences of!"

"I'll take the blame..." a faint voice said

It felt as though all the oxygen was removed from their bodies.