Bad Weather

I was on edge. Lucky for me these days were flying. I couldn't wait to be back in Section 1 and away from Tahj and his fuck buddies.
I didn't know what Tahj was going to do but I got the impression it was something.

We started backtracking to the first park we went to to go to the other side and see the other adventures. The students were acting a little more disciplined. Jarika still wouldn't keep her damn hat on.

"Okay, y'all, them clouds ain't looking friendly," Triana observed.
It was starting to get darker.
"Uh uhn, we best be out. I done spent how much? Five hundred on this weave," Dana'i talked to herself and immediately moved to shelter.

Brie was thinking hard before she looked over at me. Then it came over me. Just to confirm I looked at the weather report on my phone. Yeah, it was about to get ugly.

"Okay everyone, listen," I announced and heads turned my way. "We'll go back to the hotel and have a pj hang out. Make some snacks, chill, watch movies, maybe even play hide and seek... quietly. That sound good?"
All at once everyone said 'yeah' besides Jarika.
"Hell yeah!" She said and started snapping her fingers.
Everyone was eager to get back after that.

I knew that hide and seek suggestion would be a hit. They all immediately got their pjs on and began playing around the hotel. I enforced things from time to time whenever I ran into one of the students.

"Of course!" I overheard Brie's voice. She was smiling hard as she had the phone to her ear.
"Staff is wonderful. Leslie isn't answering because he's watching the students and their safety. Yes."
I was curious to know who she was talking to before I saw Daysha and Makalea behind her.
"Slow down girls," I said and they stopped all giggling to slow down.
"It was Mrs. Davis, checking to see how things were going."
"Fantastic."
"I told her as such."
I looked down a hall and saw Tahj walking. All he had on was his boxer shorts and a gold chain.
I was angry that my dick twitched a little at his appearance.
But I knew that was something to scold over so I followed after him.

I watch him go into one of the hotel rooms and follow right behind him.
"Tahj."
He turns to face me. The room was dark and empty and not his.
He quickly closes the door behind me and forcefully shoved me up against it before placing his lips on mine. Without even a second thought I push him off.
"Are you crazy!?"
He was on the floor staring up at me.
"Shit, I'm sorry, Tahj," I quickly say because I didn't want to physically hurt him. I try to help him up but he swats my hand away.
"Fuck your apology, it ain't the one I want."
He slowly goes to stand up.
"What are you talking about."
"Are you even sorry, Les?"
I was confused for a second. Because I thought I was in need of an apology, not the weak one he gave the other day, and an explanation.
"You were pushing up on Damario when you were still seeing me. Forget me being 16 but aren't you at least sorry about that?"
I rested my hands on my hips.
"It was messed up that I did that. My mind was going back and forth, Tahj. I wasn't sure what I really wanted. I might have felt sorry about it this past weekend but I'm not now."
He nodded his head slowly.
"But you seem to be doing just fine. You got not only Raheem but also Shawn. But wait a second. That would mean that you knew Shawn and Raheem when weeks ago you claimed you didn't. There was no brother that you were with. You were always seeing Raheem and they were fighting over you that day at the center. So like I may have already told you, you have been lying to me from the get go, Tahj. So no, I'm not sorry."
With that I turned to go.
"Les."
I turned back reluctantly to him.
"I ain't the only one about to feel hurt."
I turn away and roll my eyes at the same time. I don't know why he acting like I made him lie to me since the day we met.

The rain storm continued through the night and even into the next day. I watched it from the window, it was pouring out there. This was great snuggling weather.

"I'm under the covers right now just wishing you were here," I say into the phone.
Sure enough I was half way under the covers in my bed while half listening to the thunder outside.
"Let me send you a pic right quick to help you out."
I laughed.
"I'll send it tonight."
"Can't wait. Is it storming there?"
"Lightly. It's not so bad."
"I'm glad I can finally have a conversation with you. Every time I try someone is always trying to interrupt."
"I wonder why? You are in close proximity with 31 kids and some odd staff, even sharing a room—"
"Yeah yeah, I know."
"I miss you, Les, come back!" D said.
I rolled onto my back and sighed.
"I wish, three more days."
Shit sounded like too much. He even groaned.
"Let me send you this dick... I mean pic."
I laughed so hard.
And sure enough it was a sexy pic of his beautiful face and hair... and dick.

All lights went out by late afternoon. It was dark outside and inside. I was waking from a nap when it happened. I soon heard the girls yelling and screaming.
"Hell nah," I got up and put my shirt on.
"What's all that screaming about? Girls?"

I made it down the hall to where most of the girls were at but Brie, Stacey and Dana'i we're handling it. I sometimes forget that I'm not a one man band here.
Situation didn't seem serious so I let them handle it. I was hungry now. Damn, I was in the mood for some scrambled eggs and bacon but it was way past that hour. Off to get dinner I go. As I made my way there the lights came back on and everything seemed to be back up and running, just in time to get something to eat.

I had settled with some Chinese food from the cafeteria. I brought it back to my room and was about to kick it with me, myself, and I featuring Chinese food and a movie.
I flicked through the channels until I landed on Tupac's face. I recognized the movie but know I haven't seen it in years. Immediately I thought of D and the song we played and had sex to.
With a sigh filled with horniness I dug into my lo mein.