'Awesome! Maddison,you are a life saver! Also,don't forget that you need to prove your clothes for the Billboard' she says.

'I won't,Gma! Now I have to go because I'm driving!' I say

'Ok...I see you at dinner' she says

'Deal! See you at dinner' I say hanging up.

I continue to drive until I decide my destination.The beach.I love the beach and it makes me think wisely.

I park my car and take off my shoes running to the beach.I sit down in the sand and face the sea.

I seriously just wanna go there and kiss Nash but I am not gonna be the one who asks sorry.I am not wrong! I'm damn right and I won't give up on it!

'What the heck are you doing here?' Kendall asks.I look up and see her.She sits down next to me

'What are you doing here?' I return the question

'Nash called desperate because you left his house crying and pretty angry so I knew you wouldn't go home and you'd come here because you like the beach to think' she explains

'Am I that predictable?' I ask.I lay my head down in her shoulder.

'No...I just know you too well' she says.

'I am not wrong in this story' I say.

'Yeah,Nash kind realize that when I screamed with him in the phone.' she says with her cute guilty voice

'You what?!' I ask laughing

'I am sorry,Maddie but your boyfriend sometimes pisses me off' she says and I laugh.He pisses me off sometimes! Imagine Kendall!

'Hopefully we will work things out until my birthday' I say.I am praying for that

/A week later.Maddison's birthday/

I'm awake up someone licking my face.I open my eyes and see a super cute puppy jumping around my bed.I love puppies!

'Ohh,baby! How did you get in here?' I ask rubbing the puppy

'I think I gave him a little help.' Nash says getting in my bed.

'Ohh,hey' I say.He is traveling since our fight last week so I haven't seen him.

'Hey...You like him?' He asks sitting in my bed.

'I do!' I say playing with the puppy

'Good because it's yours' Nash says.I look at him then at the puppy shocked

'Mine?!' I ask.He nods and I hug him.In that moment I forgot how pissed I'm with him.I just wanna feel his arms wrapped around my body.I just wanna feel his warm hug.

'Mads...Happy Birthday' he says after letting go off the hug

'Thanks' I say looking at him

'What's his name?' Nash asks playing with the puppy

'How about...Olaf?' I say.I love Frozen so much and Olaf is definitely my favorite!

'You're so basic,Mads but Olaf is a cool name' he says joking.

'How's Canada?' I ask playing with Olaf

'Cold especially without someone to cuddle at night' he answers.I look at him and he has that puppy eyes on.

'Look,Mads,I am sorry...I know I overreacted and that you probably don't wanna see me again but I'm really sorry for being an asshole' he says at once.I look at him and smile.I literally jump on him kissing him.I've missed him so freaking much!