4. They Don't Know About Us

BUD UM!

HEEEEYY GUYYYYYSSS!

How it gooing?

Did you stroke your pumpkin this morning?

Well that's good!

It's the only way to prevent the square-dancing-chickens from controlling your mind and forcing you to do their evil bidding.... while square dancing.

Sinister isn't it?

And just like that, i've crapped on your common sense and threw your beliefs out an eleven storey window.

Why eleven you ask?

because eleven is magic.

and magic is eleven.

meleven.

that's right.

meleven.

OH I THOUGHT I SHOULD WARN YOU THAT THIS CHAPTER IS FILLED WITH LARRY SEXUAL FRUSTRATEDNESS.

you're wlecome.

Oh an p dot s dot, I'll be making up for the lack of Niam in the next chapter :P i need to focus on larry for a little bit.

PARTAY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis POV

I sighed to myself and attempted to clear my thoughts of anything that didn't involve apologising to Harry. We've been dating for just over a month, i can't screw it up yet.

The interviews are gonna go fine! We always get asked questions about Larry! just this time we'll actually be lying to our fans and the media.

God i hate lying.

Why do you do it so often then?

Shut up brain, no one asked for your help.

exactly.

...

Did i just burn myself?

Wow! I'm so sassy i can out- sas myself!

Wait a minute, this has nothing to do with Harry.

Dumb brain.

Paul honked the horn again and i headed down the stairs quickly and met up with Zayn who was just checking his hair before he left the house.

"Looking sexy Zayn" i said as i passed him and he just looked at me through the reflection in the mirror.

"I know, just double checking" he said before joining me as we walked out the door. The other boys and Paul were standing around by the car and when we walked out Paul sighed 'FINALLY' loudly before moving around the car and getting in the drivers side. Niall and Liam got in and sat next to eachother as usual with Jasper in the carrier and Zayn headed over and sat on the same side. Harry eyed me uncertainly and i just sighed deeply and strolled over to him before he got into the car.

I looked him in the eyes and he looked back unsurely, so i wrapped my arms around his neck and his shoulders, pressing my face against the side of his face, taking in his scent. He returned the gesture somewhat in relief, tightly encircling my waist with his arms, burying his face in my neck.