may we meet again • part two

summary: bellamy and y/n are able to talk for the first time during the praimfaya separation
*where y/n and bellamy are married and have a child together, named aurora

DISCLAIMER!: i had absolutely zero intention of making this a part two however it has been the most requested part two haha hopefully it will live up to all your expectations!

time frame: end of season four (living in space after praimfaya)

word count: 2502

~~

previously:
'may we meet again' i said, placing my hand on the window, gazing down on the small patch of green on the earth, feeling happiness like never before at the thought of reuniting with y/n and being able to hold her in my arms once more.

bellamy's pov

ever since raven was able to get clarke and y/n's radio signal to connect with ours, we had it on everyday, waiting for one of them to call. just as y/n had said, clarke and her called on alternating days.

waking up two days after y/n's initial call, i felt myself buzzing with joy. today was the day i could talk to her.

'daddy,' aurora called out during breakfast to me 'why are you so smiley?'

'because...' i walked over to her makeshift high chair to pick her up into my arms and walked her over to the window 'today is the day we're gonna talk to mommy.'

'how daddy?' she asked innocently, clearly y/n's previously call hadn't been as impactful for her as it had for me. i couldn't blame her, she wouldn't even remember y/n.

a pang of sorrow hit me at the sudden realization that y/n didn't get to see aurora grow up. all the late night talks we had about raising a family together would remain only talk. it felt harder to breathe as i recalled the many instances i would tell y/n what a wonderful mother she would make and how excited i was to start a family with her.

'bellamy?' i heard murphy call to me, snapping me out of my thoughts 'you ok?'

clearing my throat to prevent me from choking up i responded with a quick 'yeah, i'm good' before returning my attention to aurora.

'remember how i told you that mommy was right there?' i then took her tiny fingers into my hand to point at the small speck of green on earth. 'auntie raven is gonna find a way to let us talk to her.'

'i'm gonna talk to mommy?' she asked, still not fully grasping what was happening. hell, i still couldn't believe this was happening.

'yes princess you will.' i smiled happily as i killed her small nose 'we all will.'

her adorable little face scrunched as she smiled wide and clapped her hands, sharing my happiness.

'speaking of,' i started as i walked through the halls to find murphy, or anyone really 'i'm going to go check on auntie raven and see how she's doing.'

finding emori i ask her to take aurora for a little, hoping that it would give me some time alone with y/n. i know it was selfish but i really didn't want aurora to see her dad so vulnerable again.

emori took aurora and i jogged to find raven, nerves and happiness filling me as i thought about being able to talk to y/n again.