𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌

Start from the beginning

Y/n went to go change into a pair of shorts then walked around the training center to find the trio. She heard familiar voices coming from a nearby gym.

"HEYHEYHEY!!"
"It was only once, I'll get the next one!"
"Nice kill, Bokuto-san"

"Found y'all!" Y/n exclaimed as she stepped inside the gym. The bedhead cat and two owls averted their attention to the brunette. "Mind if I play for a bit?" Y/n asked with a smirk. Kuroo smirked back and nodded.

"It's been quite awhile since we've played together," Kuroo said as y/n walked closer. The two of them exchanged winks and giggled.

"Well then, let's play a 2v2 match then," Bokuto said as he got prepared.

"I'm not going to lose to you, Keiji," y/n said, cracking her fingers and giving the raven haired boy a smirk.

"I won't go easy on you then," Akaashi said as he fiddled with his fingers and gave a determined smile.

The match ended with Kuroo and y/n winning the match. The black cat and brunette shared a handshake and winked at each other after scoring their last point.

"We'll get you next time! Right, Akaashi?" Bokuto exclaimed, not giving up as Akaashi nodded.

"We should practice some blocks and spiking," Kuroo suggested. "We're gonna need one more blocker though..." the black cat said, trying to figure out a solution.

"Captain!! Let me practice with y'all!" A tall male shouted as he ran up to the four. "Oh my, hello, y/n-chan!" The silver haired male greeted as he saw the brunette.

"Hello there Lev, nice seeing you here again," the brunette smiled.
"How did you two meet?" The black cat asked, curious.
"We bumped into each other earlier"
"Oh, I see"

The boys practiced a little bit more until Lev laid on the ground while his sweat created a puddle.

Kuroo sighed as he looked at the silver haired male. "This won't do, we need a blocker," Kuroo says, walking to the doors of the gym. His eyes brightened up as he saw a tall blonde with glasses. "Hey there Karasuno!" Kuroo called. The blonde did not answer. "Uh, you with the glasses!" Kuroo called, this time being more specific. The tall blonde turned to look at the black cat and horned owl standing at the entrance of the gym.

"Would you practice some blocks for us?" Kuroo asked as he motioned his hand for the blonde to come. While the duo persuaded for the blonde to join practice, the brunette walked over to Akaashi who was standing there and observing the two.

"I finally get to talk to you, how was today?" Y/n asked the boy.

"It was fun today. It would've been better if I had more time with you," Akaashi said, smiling as he looked at y/n who was blushing.

The couple talked for a bit until Kuroo called the setter and started practicing blocks while y/n sat around and watched them practice. Well actually, she kept her attention on Akaashi. She admired the messy curly raven haired teen toss and call out for his spiker. She admired his magical green-blue eyes and his etheral features.

I think I fell for him all over again...

The four boys then gather while Lev was still on the floor clearly worned out and tired. Y/n could not hear anything they were saying but saw the tall blonde leave first. He seemed to have gotten into a bad mood.

"What happened?" Y/n asked, walking over to the group as she looked at the tall blonde walking away.

"I said something about the small tangerine being better than him. I meant it as a joke but it seems he feels inferior to the small tangerine in his team. I should probably apologise to him..." Kuroo says sighing. The boys practice a bit more and finally decided to call it a night.

"Hey y/n-chan, are you and Akaashi-san dating?" Lev asked.

Y/n and Akaashi looked at each other. Y/n let out a giggle and ignored then question then held Akaashi's hand.

"What do you think?" Y/n teasingly said as she pulled Akaashi and walked ahead of the tall silver haired male. The two conversed about their own usual topics, leaving a confused Lev.

A/N
Hihi yea i know this chapter is pretty boring but please bare wimme
As always, thanks for ur support :)
Vote n comment
Love yall <3