|| bruises ||

Finally, school was over. He managed to get through the day without Bogum picking on him, or so he thought.

Yoongi was one of the last students at school after the school day was finished. He was just about to walk out of the classroom, when Bogum suddenly appeared.

"Well well, look who we've got here" he said while giving Yoongi a fake smile. Yoongi tried to walk past them, but Bogum stopped him. "Not so fast you idiot" he said with a cold tone.
"Leave me alone Bogum" Yoongi said but Bogum didn't listen.
"Grab him boys" Bogum said to the two guys standing behind him. They quickly grabbed Yoongi by the arms.
"Listen here you piece of shit" Bogum said "you're not going anywhere, not until we're done with you!"

Before Yoongi got any time to react, Bogum pushed him harshly to the ground. Soon after he started hitting him multiple times in the stomach. Yoongi could taste the blood in his mouth.

Bogum then proceeded to hit him in the head, almost knocking the poor boy out. Yoongi felt dizzy. Everything around him became blurry. He could barely hear Bogum and his friends laughing while leaving the school.

Yoongi was in so much pain, and fainted. He woke up an hour later, still inside the school. His school usually close at 6pm, so he still had an hour to get away from there.

His body was in so much pain, and he had many bruises on his face. Yoongi looked like a mess.

When Yoongi finally got home, he was met by his grandfather, and he wasn't happy.
"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN HOME A LONG TIME AGO!" He shouted at Yoongi.
"Calm down, its only been an hour—" before he could finish his sentence, his grandfather slapped him hard in the face.
"Don't you dare to speak against me!" He shouted at Yoongi again.

Yoongi could feel his eyes fill up with tears. "I-I'm sorry, I promise I—"
His grandfather slapped him once again.
"Shut the hell up and go to your room!"

With that being said, Yoongi rushes to his room, locking the door. He laid on the bed and started crying. God he hated his life so much! Yoongi cried for hours until he fell asleep.