|| Mr and mrs popular ||

It was a cold winter day in Novermber. Yoongi woke up by his stupid alarm. He groaned when he realized it was Monday. Gosh, Yoongi hate Mondays. It's the worst and most depressing day of the week. Oh well, he had to go either way, or else his grandparents might hurt him again.

Yoongi put on some black jeans and a black hoodie. Most clothes that he owned was black anyways. After he got ready he grabbed his backpack and left without saying a word to his grandparents. Yoongi never really talked to them, and he didn't want to either.

Yoongi usually never eat breakfast. He doesn't really have appetite in the morning, but if he is really hungry he just buys an energy drink or something.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yoongi finally arrived at school. He had to walk pretty far from home to school, so he was a bit tired.
He went to his locker and grabbed his books for the next class.

While walking to class he spotted Bogum and Mina making out in the corner of the hallway. "Disgusting" Yoongi thought you himself while walking past them. He really hated Bogum and Mina. They were the so called "popular" kids in school, and the only thing they were doing was causing drama and mocking the students who seemed defenseless. And of course, Yoongi was one of them. But he didn't really care. When Bogum and his "friends" tried to interact with him, he just ignored them.  He really didn't want to cause any drama, even tho Bogum could get furious when Yoongi tried to ignore him.

Bogum and his gang has always been mocking Yoongi through his school years. He would call him names and hurt him physically as well. Bogum would sometimes call him a failure, stupid, ugly and much more. They would also call him a skeleton, since Yoongi was skinny and pale.
These words sometimes hurt him a lot. But he tries to ignore it as much as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♥︎ Thank you guys for reading this chapter!! Let me know what you think about this story so far.. also give me some suggestions for improvements as well if you want to! ♥︎

ALSO I just wanted to let you guy know that I have nothing against Mina and Bogum at all! I love both of them so so much and they are only mean characters in this story!! So please don't get offended if I use an idol as a specific character🥺❤️