First Time in Germany

Third person POV

After almost a year of schooling, school holidays have finally arrived.  During the school holidays, Princess (Y/N) of (C/N) sought permission from her parents to go to Germany.  At first, her parents were not allowed her because they worry about her safety but after many attempts, finally (Y/N) was allowed to go to Germany.

(Y/N) very loves gardening. (Y/N) asked her parents to buy land behind the palace to plant.  If its school holidays, every morning and every evening (Y/N) will be go to her garden for watering and planting.

She wanted to go to Germany because she knew that in Germany there was a gardening class and Germany was one of the successful countries in agriculture. So (Y/N) decided to go to Germany and join the class.

The day before (Y/N) went to Germany, (Y/N) kept all necessary items in her backpack.  The next day, (Y/N) went to Germany.  She didn't want people know that she is a princess of (C/N).  So, (Y/N) checked in  by herself at the airport. Her parents told her to go to German with their private airplane for her safety but (Y/N) refuses.

After a few hours on the plane, (Y/N) finally arrived safely in Germany.  The first thing (Y/N) does is go to the apartment that she rented.  Before coming here, (Y/N) had rented the best apartment in the city. (Y/N) prefers staying in an apartment rather than a hotel because it is comfortable and feels like staying at home.

Besides, she will stay in German about 4 to 5 days which is until the end of the garden class

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Besides, she will stay in German about 4 to 5 days which is until the end of the garden class.

(Y/N) took a break in the apartment after a few hours on the plane.  The garden class will start in two days, (Y/N) arrive early in German because she want to walk around in Berlin. After break, (Y/N) got ready and went for a walk. She enjoys the views of the city and eats German famous Pretzels.  The taste of Pretzels is very different compared to pretzels in other countries.

She was very happy to be in Germany because she had been longing to go to German. She admires German because it's not only great in education but also in business. (Y/N) took lots of pictures. She always sends the picture to her parents because she doesn't want her parents to worry.

p/s: just a picture ⤴️

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

p/s: just a picture ⤴️