Sorry..

Since (Y/N) returned to her home from Germany, (Y/N) and Leon haven't seen each other for months because school started. But they still keep in touch by chatting each other. They also get closer even when they don't see each other.

One day......

(Y/N) is very happy with the news

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Y/N) is very happy with the news.  She will meet .... err her first love again (uwú).  Leon also couldn't wait to meet her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's almost new month, Leon and (Y/N) will be meet soon. They have started looking for beautiful clothes and set a perfect 'date'.

In (Y/N) room.....

'I'll see Leon soon.  What should I wear?  hmm '(Y/N) said in his heart.

"I don't want to look too desperate, so I'll wear a simple one anyways he likes this style. heheh"

(Y/N) looks at her study desk and picks up her phone and opens her phone.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

''I'll see you again, tall man'' as she hugs her phone.

"So, a date huh." door (Y/N) room opens and looks like Han Su Jung, a Korean princess who open the door.

"ARGH! You startled me! Can you knock the door first. Ah my heart!"  holding her chest.

"hehehe, sorry. I heard you just now. Seems like you have a date."  Su Jung said while lifting her two eyebrows.

"Did you eavesdropping?!"

"No, I don't. I called you to eat just now but you didn't hear so I came here and I heard it."

"erk.."

"So who is he? Is he handsome? Is he rich? Is he a prince?" the more questions asked, the closer the face of the Korean princess to (Y/N).

"one at time, please."

"ups, sorry. Is he a prince?"

"No, but he's a famous in his country."

"hmm... do you think your relationship with him will last long?"

"What do you mean?"

"(Y/N), let me remind you. You're a princess of (C/N). How can you date a commoner? Even if you were in love, it wouldn't last long."