Part 1

@Arianagrande

Missing tour you guys 🥺🖤

Liked by hazosterfield, samholland1999, Zendaya and 19.5 million others 17k comments

@Hazosterfield: my best friend is stunning 🤩
@Arianagrande > thanks hazzy 🖤😘

@Username1 : woahhh get it Ari
@Username 2: I want to come see you on tour !!!

@Zendaya: heyyy I miss you so muchhh come back to meee ❤️🥺
@Arianagrande > I'm coming tomorrow, surprise 🖤😂
@Zendaya > omgggg

@Username3: yayyy we're getting a Aridaya reunion !!!!

———————————————————
Arianas Pov :
I got off the plane finally arriving in LA after a long tour, I grab my bag and run over to the entrance to find Zendaya, Harrison and another quite handsome boy. I ran straight into Zendayas arms!

Z: "Ari I missed you so much"
A: " I missed you too" I pulled away from the hug and went to hug Haz
H : "hey miss big" he chuckled as he hugged me back
A: " Haz I told you to stop calling me that" I laugh with him and slowly let go and look at the other guy who was just staring at me.
H: " oh yeah, Ari this is my best friend Tom, Tom this is Ariana"
I smiled at this Tom and we both stared at each other until he spoke.
T: "erm, h-hey Ariana, yeah I'm T-Tom" he stuttered out. I could tell he was nervous so I spoke and gave him a smile
A: " hi Tom"
He stood there smiling at me, which made me smile too.
Z: " okay so I'm glad you two have now met but can we go now I want to go get some food"
We all laughed as Z grabbed my bag and pulled it to the car. I hopped in the back with Z and Haz and Tom in the front.
H: " so Ari what was tour like?" Haz asked me, making me smile.
A: " yeah it was really good, I miss it already" I laughed, "honestly though I did want to fly home and come see you guys I missed you more"
Z: " okay Ari save the cheesy stuff let's get pizza" She smiled at me.
After we all got Pizza we headed back to my apartment in LA and we all watched some movies, I was sat in the middle of Tom and Zendaya, and me and Z were eating popcorn whilst the boys had a beer each.
H: " hey Ari ?" He looked at me whilst smirking.
A: " yeah" I looked at him confused on why he was smirking.
H: " have you ever seen spiderman homecoming?" He glanced at Tom and Toms head immediately shot up from his phone and looked at Harrison with a worried look on his face. What was wrong with him ?
A: " no I don't think I have, I heard the actor who plays Spider-Man is really cute though" I smiled at Haz then looked at Z who was looking at Tom, I glanced at Tom seeing he had gone bright red. What's happening does he not like Spider-Man ?
A: " hey Tom are you okay?" I ask him worried
T: " o-oh yeah I-I'm fine" he tried to fake a smile. I smiled back at him as he looked at me looking really embarrassed.
H: " let's put homecoming on shall we?" Haz looked at us all and me and Z nodded whilst Tom just made a noise, something wasn't right with Tom and I was going to find out what it was!!

Toms pov:
Haz put the dvd in the player and we sat watching it, it was coming up to the bit where Peter was first shown on the screen on the private plane, I looked at Ariana with a worried look on my face, she looked back at me with a slight smile and a confused look on her face, she then looked back at the screen and I squinted my eyes as I heard my voice on the screen. I heard Ari gasp here we go, time for her to not like me! Or try use me to get bigger!