It was an accident I swear, it wasn't meant for them

Start from the beginning

Remus looked up and peered into Patton's baby blue eyes. His face was off. It was as if it'd been clipped on top of another person's face. It looked like how the monsters looked like when he was in daydream land.

How could Remus have forgotten. He'd cheated last night. He was the monster. He shouldn't even want to fight back against whatever was waiting for him, he deserved it now after all.

The Patton hunched down in front of him and said something. For a moment the mouth changed into someone's else but it soon went back to normal. None of the words reached him. When the Patton reached his hand towards him he screamed. It all became too much, the only thing he could think was that he had to defend himself.

A gutural yell left his throat as he striked out of sheer fear. The Patton leaned back and held his hand over his cheek that had gotten slapped. His head had turnt to the way the slap had gone.

"STA-AY AWAY-Y FROM M-ME!" Remus yelled "I won-n't let you-u h-hurt me again!"

The Patton held out his hands while saying something. He moved closer which only made Remus panic more. He kicked his legs around while his anxiety blinded him. He felt something hard meet his foot and realized he'd kicked the Patton in the stomach.

His abuser laid down on the floor and hugged his stomach. It seemed like all the air had gone out of him. A whimper left his....oh god...oh god no...their...it was their mouth..it was Remy...he'd hurt Remy.

"I'm sorry. I'm so-o sorry I would drag-g out my e-eyes if it meant you would fo-orgive me" Remus heaved out while moving to help them. His hands hung in the air as he was unsure what to do. "I-I-I tho-ought you we-were P-patto-on"

"Jeez girl am I really that ugly?" They wheezed out before hugging their stomach because laughing hurt  "It's okay. You have like tots understandable reasons I know"

"Fuck that! If I had a reason fo-for killing someone it-t would still be murd-der!"

They smiled up at him with a tired look. Remus dragged them up into his arms and carried them to the couch. They wanted to stay in the embrace but he let go and instead rolled them into a cozy blanket burrito.

"Y-you need anything??? Ban-nd aid? Bl-lood? Heating p-pad?" Remus rambled out "I'm panicking as much as I-I would if my head became a-a ballon and wa-was about to pop"

"Girl chill. You hit like a twat, like no regard for technique" They were about to show him how to slap in the right way so it hurt but realized that would probably make him cry from fear "A kiss to the injury would like totally make me feel better tho"

Remus cuddled up next to them. He pressed a gentle kiss to their cheek. Remy wished they'd been hit on the lips so he would kiss them there instead.

"I-I'm sorry" Remus stuttered out once more.

"It's alright" They said with a smile while cupping his cheeks "I forgive you"

-... .- -.. -.-. .... --- .. -.-. .

Remus couldn't escape from his past pulling him back. He continued to see his ex partners faces everywhere he went. When he saw them in public he ran and hid and silently cried. Sometimes he got panic attacks so bad he would scratch up his own arms without even realizing it.

When he was home he tried to fight back against nothing. The second time he hit them Remy assured him they were fine since it was just a nosebleed.

The third time when he threw something to try and defend himself from what he thought was his past girlfriend Remy promised the bruise would disappear soon so it was a-okay.