"You looked hurt so,I just thought of healing your hand for you..."He said without sparing a glance towards me.

I smiled as I squeezed his hand and light pink dust spread across my face."Thank you Leif."I said smiling.

"Don't mentioned it.."He scratched the back of his neck.

~•Few minutes later•~

"We'll be right back!"Says uncled Devon as he and uncle Andrew walked into the restaurant to get us a table.

"This is terrible!I never been on a date!"Ava exclaimed as she caught Noi staring at her.'Awe they look cute'I thought.

"Uhh what?"Avs asked Noi.

"T-thank you for choosing me.."He blushes.

I'm just watching them have their conversation,when I felt arms rapped around my waist.I blushed and looked at Leif with s smirk on his face.

"L-leif?What are you doing?"I asked him.

"Trying to be your boyfriend ofcourse"He said as his face come closer to mine.

"Do you even know what your doing?!"I shrieked.

"Ofcourse I do,I had a few partners at Daemos...none of them can satisfy me.."He starts caressing my cheek,and moved closer inches away from eachothers lips.He glids his hand slowly near my butt,as he was about to grab it I had my free hand grab his wrist.

"You thought you can get away with that huh?Not on my watch"I said smirking,as I pushed him away from me.He glared at me then started chuckling.

"You are feisty,I like a challenge"He said with a sinister look on his face.

"Are you guys read—OHH MAY IRENE!EIIIIII I have to take a picture of this"I heard uncle Devon squeeling with excitement I looked to see Noi and Ava flushed face while holding hands.I sprinted towards them,as I brought out my phone to take a photo.

"Pop!(y/n)?!You too?!"Ava yelled in embarrassment.

"Gurl this is the first time you hold hands with a boy and I gotta picture this moment!"I took a picture,I looked at the picture I took made me giddy.

"Hah..congrats Noi"Leif mocked him.

"H-Hey!"Noi Yelled at Leif.

"C-can we just go inside the restaurant?!"Ava stuttered.I giggled at her.

"Yeah!I'm starving"I said as I went beside Ava.

We all walked in the restaurant,taking our seats on a long table with a window view.

Then Ava lean in my ear"I saw what you and Leif did,that was sexual (y/n),even for you"I can feel my face getting hotter by the minute.

"So Ava sweetie you gotta tell me all the details about how you two met!"Says uncle Devon as he gestured at Noi and Ava.

"O-Oh uhhh..we met throught (y/n) and Leif!"Ava said as she looked at me.

"Oh?Okay,so how did you two meet"Uncle Devon asked Leif and I.

"Well uh..we met in an airplane!He was sitting next to me,and we started talking while on the airplane and he asked me out as we landed."I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Awee that sounds adorable"Uncle Devon cooed.

"Here you go,one pepperoni pizza with your favorite Ava,a smiley face"The waiter placed the pizza on the table,Ava and I started drooling at the sight of delicious pizza.

"Pizza!"Ava said happily.

I grabbed a slice and took a bite out of it.'I swear this is the best pizza I've ever tasted!'
I thought as I continue to eat the pizza.

Noi reach out to grab a slice.He examined the pizza and start to nibble on it.A loud gasp comes out of him.

"Woah!This is the best thing I've ever tasted!"Noi said happily,eating his pizza slice.

Leif then grabbed a slice of pizza,he sniffed it and took a bite of it his eyes sparkled.'I swear I can see a whole galaxy forming in his eyes'

"This is really good!What is this madness?!"He starts devouring the pizza slice.

"Leif manners!"I grabbed a napkin and clean his face from the tomato sauce.

"Excuse us for a minute"I said as I grabbed Leif's hand and dragged him to the bathroom.

"Leif don't go around eating like a beast!You need to slow down when you eat!You might choke!"I said as I cleaned the side of his mouth.

"Well sorry!And can you stop rubbing my" mouth to hard?It hurts!"Leif winned.

"Okay ok fine!Just remember to be more gentle..And please try not to make a big mess.."I said as I remove my hand from his face.

I looked at him,checking to see if he was clean.

"What?Like what you see~?"Leif said as he smirks,showing his sharp teeth.

"Hm not really"I said in a monotone voice."Let's go back they're probably waiting for us.."I said as we both walked out of the bathroom and sat down with them.

"You two stayed there for awhile,what have you two been doing~"Ava asked as she wiggled her eyebrows,my face started to heat up again.

"N-nothing,just cleaning Leif's face that's all"I said.

"(y/n),Hows your father's buisness going?"Uncle Andrew asked.

"Going great actually!He's thinking of having another branch in Swizterland!"I said with a smile.

"What's a buisness?"Leif asked me.

"It's like being an important person,people respect you and you also make money!"I answered.

"Nice explanation"Ava said as we both fist bump eachother.

"So dad how's your campaign going"Ava awkardly asked.

"Haven't you been keeping up?"Uncle Andrew  asked.

"What'a a campaign?"Noi questioned,then suddenly uncle Andrew put his hand on hid chest as he stares at Noi with a shocked face.

"Breath darling breath"Uncle Devon patted his back.

"Uhh Noi my dad is running for city council,it's like being the leader of alot of humans"Ava answered.

"Wait so,basically Ava and (y/n) are like princesses?"Noi asked out of nowhere.

"If you put it that way,then I guess"Says uncle Andrew.

Leif then looked at me and squint his eyes,I looked at him nervously."You didn't tell me you where a princess.."Leif said.

"Ava and (y/n),Noi and Leif are clearly a lesser sutor for you."We all turned to see Asch standing behind us.

'OH fu–Why and the bloody hell are you doing here?!'I thought to myself as sweat drips down from my face.

"You both need to stop"Suddenly Pierce came out of nowhere.

"Who are these guys?!"Uncle Devon asked.

"Ava (y/n),what is going on?"Uncle Andrew questioned in a serious tone.

"Allow me to introduce myself,my names Rhys and I'm here to make (y/n) and Ava mine"Rhys said.

I looked at Ava scared.My head started to hurt because all of the stress,everything started to spin around,then slowly the room turned black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo!So chapter 10 is done!This took me almost a day and a half to finish this,I was writing chapter 9 while thinking of chapter 10 as well,I rewatched the series,took me awhile there.And dude this has almost 2000 words,this is the longest chapter so far.
Hope you all enjoy!

❤💙💚💛💜