Chapter 1

Fairy Tail High

Not only known for their exceptional academics or athletics and extremely large budget but also gained its fame from its infestation of gangs. Particularly one.

Class 6-A, during class periods it serves as a public area for education. During lunch, however, it harbors the young members of the gang, Dragon Force. Normal students are welcomed to enter the classroom during breaks, that is if they don't mind coming out in pieces. 

"You know Lisanna ..." a handsome, pink-haired boy stood in the empty, forbidden classroom. Beneath him was a naked woman, moaning as he thrust into her against the desk. "I'm expecting  something in return for my kindness today."

Natsu Dragneel.

Dragon Force's leader and the city's most feared and admired Mafia group of the younger generations.

As she moans and claws at the wooden surface that she was pressed up against. "A-Anything."

Natsu chuckled, squeezing onto her nipple, feeling her walls clench around his dick at her climax. "I'll expect your boss not to find out about the factory my gang wiped clean by tomorrow morning, then?"

The woman widened her eyes, "But... I can't. That's not only my husband but the government's property."

Natsu chuckled, pulling out of her. "You wouldn't want the rumor of Lisanna Strauss one of the smartest and richest woman in NMC (New Magnolia City) cheating with me going around Japan and eventually get back to your husband? Bickslow right? You should have no problem erasing the proof ." The devilish boy flipped open his phone, a light up picture of the erotic, nude 26-year-old glowing brightly. He smiled, pressing the device against his lips. "You're the best."

The woman widened her eyes, "I can't believe I fell for it!" She continued to yell, verge of tears as the boy simply lifted up his pants, throwing her clothes onto her bare skin.

"Hurry it up, would you?" Natsu walked back towards the back corner desk, "My gang has been waiting to come inside for a while now."

The woman stared at him in disbelief. " You bastard." She slipped on her clothing aggressively before slamming the door open. Along the sides of the walls were all of the Dragon Force gangsters, each chuckling at the sight of her. She paused, taking a moment to glare at the intimidating teenagers before storming off.

One by one, the thugs walked into the empty classroom, each separating to their different spots. A buff, yellow-haired male, Laxus Dreyar, a scar sewing one of his eyes closed, laughed, "yOu BaStArD, ah what did she expect?"

Natsu leaned on his hand, scrolling through his phone in boredom. "It's not like anyone forced that bitch ass cougar to fuck me. Besides," He yawned, "I don't want the school to threaten expulsion on my ass."

A beautiful girl with navy blue hair, Wendy Marvell (she is older in this book), leaned on her desk, scratching the wood with her nail. "The bitch shouldn't have done shit if she doesn't want something equally as fucked up in return."(And has more attitude).

"I swear humans get stupider and stupider every day." Sting Eucliffe, a light-haired blonde who was leaned back in his seat, groaned.

A pitch-black haired boy next to Sting, Rogue Cheney, nodded laying his head on the wooden surface. "You know you're human, right?" Wendy replied.

Humanity is corrupted. Natsu stared at his cellphone for a moment before closing his eyes and letting out a sigh. "It's really unfortunate." Natsu yawned, pulling the cellular down and gazing out the window. "The city is just too fucked up because of shit we do."

"It's a little late to be saying that, isn't it Gang Leader?" Gray Fullbuster, a raven-haired boy chuckled, throwing a rubber wall into the ceiling repeatedly as a form of entertainment.

Natsu sighed, "Since we were born into this world, might as well play its bullshit game."

"Spare me the soliloquy." A buff male with piercings all along his body moaned. Name: Gajeel Redfox.

The pink-haired leader leaned back into his chair, "I'm not going to the base tonight."

"Why? You tired of the gang shit already?" The beautiful Cana Alberona grinned, her legs crossed over her desk and a 1-liter bottle of Smirnoff vodka in her hands.

Natsu closed his eyes, tilting his chin towards the ceiling, "I got some shit to do with my dad."

"Do you not find it weird that the next heir to Dragneel Inc. is the most feared gangster in New Magnolia City?" Erza grinned.

"Don't give me that shit." Natsu hissed, "A gang is just as fucked up as any business. It's all a damn game, I just decided to pass the time by playing with two pieces."

Sting chuckled, "You have way too much anger for a 17 year old fucking dude."

"An angered 17-year-old dude that saved your ass more times than the human mind can count." Gray threw the ball at the blonde, earning an annoyed scowl from Sting.

Before Sting could retort or start a fight, the bell interrupted them. The gang let out annoyed and tired sighs before standing up and walking out. Natsu stood in front of the gang, exiting the room to a crowd of students. The pink-haired leader walked to his locker, a couple of his fellow gang members following him as though they were his body guards.

"N-Natsu..." A smaller girl, with a huge bust, stood beside the boy's locker with a large blush on her face. "Um... Well, it's just that, you never called me after that time and I was just wondering-"

Natsu stared at her, making the girl stop mid sentence in intimidation. "Hanna or something, right?" He shut the locker, turning away from the girl. "I had a good time but, I'm afraid I can't waste my time anymore. That would just be cruel to me and my dick."

"No!" Hanna yelled, "I love you!"

" I don't need you and I don't love you. You were just a toy I needed to play with and your relevance to me is done" Natsu said back turned with no sign of emotions.

"One day you'll get fucked up Dragneel!" The girl cried as she runaway into the hallway.

"Should we go aft-" Gray said as he started to take out his gun.

"No. She's not worth our time. Like all them hoes she'll come back" Natsu responed.

--------------

' ? P.O.V.'~

*A phone rings and gets picked up* 

"Oh, Hanna dear cousin how are you?... Who did what?.... Okay, I'm on it so stop crying......
It's time to put him back in his place and I know the perfect person for it. 

*Hangs up*  A deep and dark laugh starts ringing around. "Finally a chance to get on top and that kid who's boss." 

END OF CHAPTER 1  

Hello guys, this is my first time writing a fanfiction. I'm from France so my grammar is not the best.😔 Please comment and no flames. Thank you.😃