Chapter 5

~~LUCY POV~~

       As I woke up, I realized that it wasn't my bed that I was lying on. I looked around room and I saw was red....... Oh no. I looked at the clock and it was 10:30pm.          Good thing it was the weekend. I tried getting up but I felt weight on my waist. I turned around and saw a bandage around my shoulder and an arm around me. As a trained assassin, I flipped the person off the bed and jumped on them holding a blanket. I used the blanket as a weapon and started to strangle my kidnapper.
"Wow this is how you repay the person who helps you, eh Luce?" Said the person under me sounding very annoyed and barely breathing. Hmmm this voice was a familiar.
      "Who are you and what do you want from me?!" I asked rudely ignoring the question.
     "The person who's going to fuck the life out of you if you don't get off of me in the next 5 seconds!" Wait. Is this Natsu?
     As I got off of him very quickly, I started to feel a huge amount of pain in my shoulder. I winced at it.
     "Natsu what am I doing in your room?" But as soon as I asked the question, I get flipped over and recognized the breath of Natsu on my neck. He starts sucking on it like an ice cream. I let a small moan escape from my mouth.
    We hear a knock on the door and hear a guy saying "You better not be raping that poor girl flame head".
Natsu stops, leaving me frustrated and shouts "Gray go suck a dick and leave me alone."
   There was no response which actually made me wonder what happen.
All of a sudden there was a raven haired guy that knocked down the door while holding a gun in his hand and his face as pissed off. He was about to shot but he came to an halt when he saw me wounded.
    "Please forget my rudeness. I was about to punish a person in front of a weak defenceless girl. I'm sorry for my boss trying to raping you. You must traumatized. Here, please take my money and leave." bowed Gray. I was quite mad at that comment.
Natsu started laughing like a mad man. I just sat there so confused at what just happen.
    "Sorry but I'm not leaving till someone tells me what the fuck is going on!"
I demanded.
When Natsu stopped laughing he explained.

~~NATSU POV~~
     "So it started when.....
-------------------FLASHBACK-------------------
I was driving till I heard a gunshot. Normally I wouldn't give a living shit if someone got shot but then I had a six sense that told me to go check it out. As I get closer I see a girl with long golden hair lying on the floor breathing in her own blood. My eyes widen when I saw you. I heard the police was coming and I knew you weren't the greatest friends with the popo so I picked you up bride style and called Wendy to help. As we were driving away i called my 'secret crew' and told them to replace your blood with a dead person's that we killed days ago so that you wouldn't be tracked down. As soon as we got here, Wendy covered up your wound and toke out the bullet. When I finished transferring my blood into you (Natsu is the same blood type as Lucy), I carried you to my room, put you on my bed and yeah."

------------FLASHBACK END-----------
    "The bullet getting checked right now. We will find out tomorrow who shot you." I told Lucy. She just nodded
   "Why are you telling this girl everything thing?" Gray asked
"'Cause she is my girlfriend .... why else?" I responded
"This wea-"Gray was cut off short due to the fact the Lucy was pointing a knife at his throat.
    "Call me weak one more time and I swear I'll turn you from 'team muscle' into 'team pussy'. Try me and NATSU I AM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND." spits out Lucy. Aww I love it when she gets mad. It's makes her even more better in bed haha.
   "Quite the one you got there. Can I have her?!" Joked Gray.
I gave him the scariest glare I ever gave him and he stuttered "N-nevermind..."
Lucy got off him and opened the door and pointed a finger that directed to outside meaning get out. As soon as he left. Lucy locked the door and told me to sit on the bed.
     "Now where were we" she said while getting on me and sucking on my earlope.
"You were about to repay me for saving your ass, no?" I said.
"Indeed I was" she said
She started taking off my clothes and putting kisses down my abs when she went down low and she undid my pangs zipper. Here we go.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
AND IM BACK. THANK YOU FOR NOT GIVING UP ON ME EVEN IF I KINDA GAVE UP ON THIS BOOK. I HAD A WRITERS BLOCK AND YEAH. ANYWAYS NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LEMON 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋SO GET READY!!!!!! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT😘😘😘