Chapter 2

"Please! I beg you! I have a fam-" The man stopped his pleading as a bullet went threw his head. "Juvia hate men that cry for mercy" laughed a blue haired girl evilly as she enters a car. The car took the girl to a mansion. As the grand gates open, the teenager walks into the mansion . and into a dark room across the entrance door. "Queen Layla, Juvia have return and the job is done" said as she kneeled down in front of a middled aged blonde woman.

"Have you found the note, Juvia?" asked the woman in the shadows.

"Hai" replied the bluenette as she stood up and gave the woman the note.

The blonde scanned the note and stood up and then asked, "Have you seen my daughter?"

"Oh, I'm right here mother." Said an angelic voice as she entered the room with a whip in her hand fill with blood, not mention her all-black skin-tight leather jumpsuit was ruined with blood but her hair was still as blond as ever.

"Do you know what this says?" asked the woman as her daughter came beside her and took the note."It's in Magnolian and I didn't really study it back in my days". She laughed.

"I am ready to pay and get deal of Jewels for a special task." Read the young blonde. "Mother it's a mission. Maybe she sent it. Let's just ask Levy to make sure". "Yes. Call in Levy." Responded Layla.

"Yes my queen." Said a short bluenette as she entered the dark room."It is her and I just received a message from Central talking about that assignment. It's about the Dragneel family and to infiltrate." 

"Juvia wants to know how are we sure that it's her." said the 5'4 model. 

"Not many around these parts know what these special Jewels are or at least how much they cost and the only people that are aware of our situation is central, us and that woman." replied Lucy which puts to an end to Juvia'squestionn. 

Layla Heartfilia thought long and hard. "Lucy we need this money and the power. Juvia. Levy. Get Jellal in his chamber, pac up and head to Fairy Tail immediately. I want to speak to Lucy alone". commanded Layla.

They all left as commanded, while Lucy and her mother had a conversation.

--------------
~The Next Day 12:00pm~

"When we get to Ft make sure that no one knows who we are. If someone does, eliminate them silently." said Lucy."In school, we do not know each other and act the opposite of ourselfs.

"Then Juvia have to act like a an crazy fangirl that stalks people and that is very dramatic when Juvia is a very mature girl....." whispered Juvia.

"I'll have to be a a very shy bookworm when I hates books because they are too easy," Levy said in a hushed tone.

"To be someone I am not...." Jellal sighed.

"A shy, weak, and ugly girl. This shall be interesting." Lucy smirked.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Bonjours mes amies! I hoped that you liked my chapter. vote, comment☺️