Chapter Twenty

Mulai dari awal

"No," Jimin shook his head. "No, Yoongi, I didn't. That was all you, you did that on your own. I don't like meddling and forcing people to do things, it feels wrong. I wouldn't do that to you, I wouldn't let myself fall for something that wasn't there, Yoongi."

At this, Jeongguk wiped a tear off his face. "This shit is hitting too hard."

"Not to be the bearer of bad news, but you're doing the magic right now. He looks high." Tae said, leaning in to dry off his boyfriends face.

Jimin glared over at him before looking back at Yoongi. "I'm sorry, Yoongi, please, please forgive me."

"Jimin, don't ask him to forgive you when he's high on happiness.' Tae sighed, "It defeats the purpose of the plan. Stop it."

Jimin sighed. "Fine," he said, and it felt like the temperature dropped ten degrees and half the light in the room disappeared, leaving behind Gukks normal apartment, no aura around. "Yoongi?"

The man blinked, once, twice, then spoke slowly, "You used magic on me?" his voice was void as he dropped Jimin's hand, but his tail reached out for the blonde.

Jimin panicked. "Just this once! Really! I didn't want you to be mad at Gukk when you got here! Yoongi I-" Jimin put his face in his hands and just cried.

"No, no, Jimin." the elder sighed, letting his tail wrap around Jimin, he looked over at Jeongguk, "Explain what the plan was here."

Jeongguk took a sip of his own beer. "Well, it was Jin's plan, you see. At first he wanted me to piss you off so badly you came here to fucking end me and see Jimin and him work his magic so that way you didn't kill me, and then we saw you were just a frustrated depressed mess and invited you over and Jimin worked his magic so that way actual words would be able to leave your mouth."

"And so that you saw that Jimin never used it before." Taehyung added, smacking his boyfriend for forgetting the most important part.

Yoongi looked between Jeongguk and Tae before checking to make sure he had a tight grip on Jimin, before snapping them both back into their own apartment. Once they landed in their room, Yoongi pointed to the bed.

"I want you to sit, and tell me every time you have done anything remotely angel like to me. From the time we met until right now."

Jimin sat down immediately. "Once when I was trying to coax you to live with me, once around your mother, and once just now."

"Why." the demon asked, pulling off his beanie and chucking it to the side. It landed on a three day old plate of spaghetti.

"I wanted you to move in with me so I could help you," he wiped one of the tears off his face. "And then I didn't want you to be angry in front of your mother, and now because I didn't want you to be mad at Gukkie for something he was practically forced to do."

He pushed his hands through his hair as he paced, mumbling to himself. His tail grabbed onto the bed post and jerked him to a stop. Wincing, he looked back over at the younger boy, " I am mad at you. I'm...,-sad" he explained calmly, "You don't like me, you just don't see it yet. But you drive me crazy, angel."

"How do you know how I feel?" Jimin said, standing up. "How do you know that I don't think of you every night? How do you know I don't sit and think about you when you aren't home? How do you know I don't sit around and watch what you do and don't eat of mine so that way I know what you do and don't like? How do you know that I have forced you to be the way you are? Because I haven't. You did it on your own. Everything you feel towards me, that's you. And every reason I fell for you, is all because of you too. I haven't changed you, Yoongi."