They Feel Sad

Jonathan:

He's remembering his father's and Danny's deaths and you found your father in his room crying. You give him a big hug and let him pour his sorrow out. Erina joins you soon after.

Joseph:

He remembers Susie Q and how much he loved her. Feeling bad for him, and how he probably didn't know she was remarried, you bring Holly, Grandma Lisa Lisa, and Caesar in to help. Joseph's surprised when he feels multiple pairs of arms around him, but smiled knowing it was his real family, who would never leave his side.

Jotaro:

Your dad suddenly thought of his trip to Egypt and got emotional. You hug him and tell him that even though Avdol and Iggy weren't physically there, they still watched over him. You let him hold you and cry every last tear out. (I refuse to let Kakyoin die)

Josuke:

He was feeling down because today was the anniversary of his grandfather's death. You, Grandma Higashkata, and he all visited his grave and paid your respects. Even so he felt sad, and you have him the biggest hug in the world, telling him that everything was going to be okay.

Giorno:

He tried to hide it, but the memory of his past family affected him greatly. You two even saw them out on the streets as a couple. When you saw them you excused yourself and walked up to them. "Hello, are you two known as Mr. and Mrs. Giovanna?" They nodded, so with a smile you kicked both of them in the shins. "That was for hurting my dad, and that was for having an ugly fashion sense." Giorno was laughing the rest of the day.

Dio:

His mother's death was the only thing he grieved. You and Giorno have him lots of cuddles and you all soon tell asleep with grateful "Wrryyy.."s coming from your beloved father.