When They Get Hurt

Jonathan:

He accidentally hurts himself during training. You get him a bag of ice and some ice cream to make him feel better before Erina takes over for you.

Joseph:

He was goofing off while showing you and Holly the Hell Climb Pillar and falls in. You and your sister to get Lisa Lisa but she says to let him climb back up. After two days he makes it back up, tired as heck and slightly injured from his fall. You and Holly had given him lots of encouragement while he was climbing up and you felt rather bad. He's almost passed out while giving you two a hug, and you use teamwork to pick him up and put him in bed. You two also guard the entrance to his room while he recovers.

Jotaro:

He had gotten into a fight at work and came home kinda bruised and sore. You got him your  dolphin ice pack, and make him dinner because Grandma Seiko wasn't home. (Dinner consisted of pasta and sausage. Let's just say you were a wiz in the kitchen, even at a young age)

Josuke:

He had gotten into a battle against another stand user, and came home with lots of cuts and bruises. You helped Mrs. Higashkita (his mom) make him some dinner and you didn't hesitate to help him with his injuries. (You also helped fix his ruined hair because you knew he'd like that)

Giorno:

His story's just like Josuke's, but instead of Mrs. Higashkita helping you, Fugo helped you, as you two were the only one's who didn't go into battle. You helped legit everyone in the gang that day. (You also helped fix Giorno's doughnut hair, because he wasn't too pleased they got undone in the fight)

Dio:

Typical sibling rivals battle. Jonathan and your dad got into a fight. You and your friends (Lisa Lisa and George II) helped heal them both, but you secretly gave Dio some of your blood to help him heal (You knew he was a vampire and he was very touched by that).